Have you ever bought a specific piece of clothing to wear for someone else?

Like maybe a shirt had a phrase on it that was relevant to a relationship you have with someone. Or you bought a bra in a certain color specifically for a romantic interest because you knew it was their favorite color. Or you bought, I suppose "novelty", panties because you knew your romantic, etc. interest would get a kick out of them / enjoy them?

Honestly I did the last one today. Definitely bought a pair of panties with a phrase on 'em that I knew someone would like. I'm kinda excited for them to get here so I can model them. 😬

Most Helpful Guy

• I've bought a black and pink bra so woman can be jealous of my boobs.

Most Helpful Girl

• hhah nope!! I usually buy clothes for me haha like I mean, to feel sexy ahha

P. s.
    omg love the new picture!!!

HOT HOT HOT <3

• That's usually what I do, this is the first time I ever bought something because it made me think of someone else and their reaction to it lol

Thanks lovely! 😚

• ohh la la! someone's excited!! lol

you're welcome babes! <3

What Guys Said 10

• Do condoms count as a piece of clothing? Definietly have bought them to wear for someone else. lol

• And on that note - she is gone. Oh no, Linky say it isn't so!!!

• I bought a blue shirt once because my girl's favorite color is blue. So yeah, I've bought something to wear for someone else. Not technically only when I'm around them, but originally I had them in mind when I bought it.

• Majority of my clothes are for other people. It's to impress the ladies. I'm starting to think I'm wearing the wrong clothes cause I ain't impressing anyone.

• Lol no, not unless I was serious with someone and even then ehh.

• especially I bought a T shirt with "You can't scare me... I have a daughter" on it and wore it when we all went to the pub

• I bought jerseys from a pro sports Game on a date once

• No. Never had anyone long enough to care enough to care about what I wore. :s

• Do rubbers count as clothing?

• Oh yeah... I wear nothing for all the ladies

• ... and they say girls don't dress for men, lol

Yeah, I buy nice things when I have dates

• I'm sure, like 96% positive not every girl on earth dresses for a man. However, if I've got someone I'm interested in I'm definitely not gonna hesitate to dress for him occasionally.

• Girls generally dress for the opposite sex

What Girls Said 2

• hmmm actually surprisingly no! I don't think I've ever felt the need to dress for someone other than me... lol it's a really cute gesture though :) I want to try it one day too!

• I buy all my clothes to make girls jealous and guys thirsty lol