Who is the most famous person you have met?

I waiting for answers :D

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• As in shake their hand and stuff like that? The only one is Valeron, I'm sure soccer fans know of him.
    I've seen Real Madrid play three times so I've seen players like Raul, Ronaldo the fat, and Cristiano Ronaldo, Zidane, Casillas, Roberto Carlos...
    I also saw the Bulls one time so I saw Derrick Rose, Noah, Jimmy Butler...

• Not 'Ronaldo the fat', better write it as 'Ronaldo (original)'.

• @YourFutureEx haha he gets criticized a lot, but Mou js one of the best coaches out there, and I love the fact that he doesn't stay quiet.

• Wow. You're so lucky!!

What Girls Said 16

• I met Jonathon Ross once when I went to Disney :) Not sure how well known he is outside of the UK though.

• I love Jonathon Ross! He's barely known in the USA though where I live

• It was awesome! I'm like a year older than his daughter, I think, so my parents went on the ride with him and me and his daughter played outside on this soft, kid's waiting area thing :) Yeah, I was unsure of how popular he was in the USA, his comedy does seem pretty central to the UK :P

• Terry Crews and Michael Madsen (Budd from Kill Bill)

• I've also met Cecil and Prince Fielder (we had lunch when he was only 13 years old).

• Terry Crews?

*jealous*

• @ELGRECO Terry Crews was also one of the nicest people I've ever met. When I went up to him (at a Las Vegas club), I was like "I have to say, I loved you in White Chicks, you were my favorite!" And he acted like I was the first person to ever come up to him lol. His eyes got big, and he was like "really? Oh my gosh, thank you!!!" It was so sweet lol... And his hands are huge and soft (side tangent lol)

• I met Ha├»fa Wahbe (a Lebanese singer) in Beirut's airport so I have his autograph. I also met Ahmed El-Bayed (a magician) at a restaurant when I was on my way to the bathroom jajajaja.
    And I've seen CNBlue (a kpop band) at the airport too, but I never talked to them (At that time I didn't know who they were lol)

• Does Yiruma and Yo-Yo Ma count? 😂😂

• I'm not sure I've ever met anybody famous. Maybe pastor Pat Francis or Pastor Brian who used to be the main spokesperson for the 700 club or a person I am friends with who used to do regular programs on television - I am not going to mention his name here.

• I haven't met anyone famous.. 😢 :/

• I haven't met anybody,... 😞

• Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki, I suppose.

• I haven't met anyone famous.

Though my grandma did meet Henry Ford when she went to college.

• I met Stan Lee and Forest Whitaker

• actors. idols.

• I once met Juliette Lewis at a hotel in Wilmington NC

• Michael Jackson. I lived in Bahrain due to my boyfriends work... Michael lived near by with his family

• Nothing. This is so bad, right

• Id say either Kelly Slater or Jimmy Buffett

• Sean Connery...

What Guys Said 19

• Got to meet my hero Zack Morris when I was like 13 at an autograph signing. They tried to pass him off as some guy named Mark-Paul Gosselaar, but fuck that, he's Zack Morris.
    cdn.gifstache.com/.../...1536_1373574963.15973.gif

• The #STL rapper Chingy used to live 1 block right up the street from us. So the whole hood saw him every day posted up on somebody's porch or playing football with the kids etc. i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• Is he the same Chingy who sang "I do"?

• Yes it's him. He's good rapper ^_^

• @Yourfutureex Yup that's him then LOL. The rapper #Lil Flip almost slipped in the rain (in front of everybody)... but he caught himself right before he almost cracked his head LOL

• I've met a couple famous people in the US one was Hugh Grant. Talked to him for 30 minutes and had no idea who he was. @Genie23 have you met anyone famous?

• You're lying!! I don't believe you!! You had no idea he was... Hugh is so famous!! XD
      I haven't met anybody famous 😢

• Damn.. I want his autograph!! ;(

• Damn... Lucky you!! I want his autograph ;(

• Hm, Stan Lee.

• Ali, Tyson, and many others as well from Hpllywood

• The president of Egypt , the minister of defence, the minister of health , the French ambassador and the British one too

• Jane Goodall. She's an expert on chimpanzees and other animals.

And I almost got to meet Mark Zuckerburg once.

• An athlete. A rugby player. I met two of them. Huge men

• I met Trini Lopez, LOONG ago, when dinos were walking the Earth.
    I had a few secretaries of State and an Attorney General as professors at the uni etc.

• I've met Evander Holyfield and i've met two of the Gracies of the Brazilian Jiu-jitsu family but the most famous i would love to meet are
    1. Helio Gracie.
    2. Pam Grier.
    3. Richard Roundtree.
    4. Slick Rick (Tha Ruler).
    5. Bill Goldberg.
    6. Ronaldinho.
    7. Messi.
    8. Vin Diesel.
    9. Jackie Chan.
    10. Usain Bolt.

• I've met Huey Lewis. Got a picture with him, but sadly it was deleted. Props to you if anyone knows who that is!

• two former WWE wrestlers: Kurt Angle and Mick Foley. Both were very nice guys

• Probably Tilo Wolff from Lacrimosa.

• Sadly this bollywood actor named arjun kapoor

• I have seen Armstrong on is his bike but it was just a second and then he was gone

• brian lara... better than sachin j/k ;)

• Reese Witherspoon and Rick Nash of the New York Rangers

• The dad of outnumbered. Can't remember his name

• A professor that had multiple doctorates in cognitive development, neurobiology, abnormal psychology that worked 25 years as a forensic psychologist. You know, a person that really matters in the world.