What does your fave cookie says about you (QUIZ)?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/lorynbrantz/cookies-cookies-cookies#.dhnKYzdn7

You got: Stylish

You are super stylish and particularly fashionable when it comes to shoes. You love traveling, good food and fine wines.

Most Helpful Guy

• What Does Your Favorite Kind Of Cookie Say About You?

You got: Rational

You are super down to earth and rational. You may be a little more shy than most, but once you’re out of your shell you’re the life of the party!

xD pure bullshit.

Most Helpful Girl

• You got: Compassionate

You are compassionate and care deeply about the lives of others. You’re also a very good listener and friends love talking with you. Furthermore you LOVE cookies and cream ice cream.

What Guys Said 1

• These type things are fun. I'm rational

What Girls Said 10

• I think @MissNowhere also asked this question 😂

Anyways I got:
    You got: Rational

Partially true I suppose

• chocolate chocolate chip
    You got: Passionate

You’re passionate and feel things very strongly. You don’t just fall in love with someone, you collapse into love! Be careful with your heart, it’s more fragile than you like to think.

• You got: Rational

👍

• You got: Honest

You are an extremely genuine person (sometimes to a fault). Luckily you’re also really super nice, so your honesty is generally received well. Furthermore, you LOVE butter.

• You got: Smart

Ok smarty pants, we get it you’re really smart! You also love being outside especially near lakes and mountains. If you don’t already ski, you should try it, it would be right up your alley.

• You got: Stylish

• You got: Loyal

You are very loyal and would do anything to protect the ones you love. You’re also a very warm person and people love coming to you for advice.

• You got: Rational

*Macadamia nut cookies are my fave but chocolate chip is my 2nd fave

• I got stylish ;)

• I'm a boss ass bitch LMAO JK Imma see now