Do you think some people here ask really stupid questions that you can't even answer it?

I've been here for a while and trust me i've seen a lot OF STUPID QUESTIONS that you don't even know how to answer them. What about you?

• yes they do.
  • no they don't.
  • it pisses me off sometimes.
  • Dunno.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, and if the question is just one sentence or the poster doesn't give you any decent information I just skip over it and move on.

What Guys Said 18

• Not trying to be sexist, but I've noticed that most of these stupid questions are asked by girls.

Don't get me wrong, the guys here ask stupid questions all the time. In fact they do it more often. But they're usually penis-related.

But the girls, man do they have variety.

• Or they make comments that have no answer

• I think people sometimes ask stupid questions that I cannot be bothered to answer. I consider this an important, serious site for women to get answers to questions.

• Yeah some people don't know English well

• I think that there are some very silly questions on here. Especially the "why" questions. To me, "why" questions seem to be "complaining" rather than actually asking "why" since noone actually gives a real answer as to why? Why is that? Well because why answers tend to have more than one solution. Question is, which one is the "right" one?

• Sometimes I'll se a question and I'll think, nope, not gonna go there... but in all fairness, I'm sure someone has thought that about my questions, too

• Yup. So stupid in fact that I turn into a white girl and say..."I can't even."

• Yeah there are lots of people here who do that, but I answer it anyway. I just try to show them how stupid they sound by saying something similar.

• There are some things that just go beyond irrational. There's really nothing that can be done.

• Of course. I love stupid questions.

• Yes I have seen my share and asked my fair share of stupid questions, but mine are on purpose lol.

• "There is no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid answers"

• What about people who ask the same question over and over and over again? Isn't it stupid? I mean you probably read the answers to this before you don't have to ask it again and again and again because people are going to stop answering it at the end. What do you think?

• If you want to get down to it, every question has already been answered in the Bible. Every situation has already occurred and its up to people to learn from other's mistakes. However, some people don't know how to do that. This is why sin happens over and over even those everyone already knows the answer. Have you ever made a mistake even though you already knew the answer and had to ask again and again?

I, though, understand what you're asking regarding someone asking a similar question, but sometimes its just more personal when someone answers your questions.

• Yeah I got your point

• Wht does it mean when a guy breathes? <--- along the likes of that

• heh

heheheheh

Irony.

• Yep, happened to me.

• every single time

• Yeah they ask the same question over and over again and it's annoying.

• yh true dat fam, you get me fam?

• I don't answer them

What Girls Said 13

• Yes, of course. It's GAG.

• yes.. of course.. some make me laugh.. some make me mad.. some piss me off. but all is a part of GaG and i enjoy it..

• I've been here for over two years now and the questions get dumber and dumber as time goes on. Sometimes I can't even read the whole question without wondering how long they have been off their meds for.

• Yes and you can't even tell what some questions are due to horrible grammar. Fucking shit!

• Yeah. So I usually just don't answer them.

• Of course, but I really can't complain, because I give a lot of stupid answers.

• Yes been here two years now seen almost everything. Some times you just want to slap someone.

• Yes I have seen some

• Yes, plenty of times they do.

• Yes I have seen some stupid questions.

• Yes they do, I usually don't answer. It's the internet, retards flock to it.

• I especially get annoyed with people who ask the same question over and over.

• yessss, i skip a lot of those questions, usually bc I don't know how to answer 🙈🙊🙈