Is it weird to ask my crush for this favor?

We know each other from church, and we're best friends. Right now, he seems to be the only one I can actually go to. Will it be weird, it something, to ask him to pray for me?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you know him from church, then I'd say that it would be the opposite of weird. Just ask him like you'd ask any other person to pray for you and try not to be awkward. Good luck with your best friend girl, also I hope that whatever you need prayer for gets answered in the best way possible.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• Don't think it would be weird! But what is it he's praying about for you. Might have some odd ness to it depending if it's a weird sitch you have going on or not lol. But honestly I think it's no big, he's a fellow church goer, he should be honored you asked :)

• Nah it wouldn't be weird since he's a church person even if he wasn't it wouldn't be weird my mom and ii pray for people we don't even know even if they are doing better than us we still pray for them.

• Of course not. I have asked complete strangers to pray for me. And they did.

• What kind of favor

• It's in the description. :)

What Girls Said 0