I'm not going to tell my ex that we're having a baby forever. Do you agree with me?

He was cheating on me with my best friend for a while and I felt like an idiot because of them. What makes it worse that I'm carrying his damn baby and I didn't realize it soon or I'd take the right decision about that by myself. It's been 4 months and my billy started to grow and this is bad enough for me because I haven't told anyone about the baby yet. But I made a decision that I'm not going to tell him about the baby forever and I can't forgive him yet. I'm 19 by the way.

• yes don't tell him
  • no he should know

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him I'd hate nor knowing

Most Helpful Girl

• I meant to click the tell him answer. It doesn't matter what happened while you were in a relationship with him, if that's his child he deserves to know. Don't keep your child from his or her father just because you have hatred for him, it's not fair to him and frankly it's not the right thing to do. Is that really something you wanna do to your unborn child? What happens when that child gets older and asks about their father, are you just gonna go well he cheated on me so I didn't give him the chance to be a father? I grew up without my father and it sucked, don't do that to your child.

• This. You have to think of what's best for the child. Some day that kid is going to want to know why you kept him away from his dad, and you being angry with him is not going to be a good enough reason.

What Guys Said 5

• You're a sick person. I bet you'll tell him when you try and squeeze child support out of him.

SMDH.

• He should know. Is it too late to get an abortion?

• Read very carefully. You need to do three things. Break up with your boyfriend. Get a new best friend. Get an abortion. It will be tough but you will make it. Good luck.

• If you don't tell him how is he going to pay child support for the rest if his life?

• To not tell him forever, seems a bit harsh. A father deserves to know he has a baby

• He doesn't deserve anything

What Girls Said 3

• If I were you, I probably wouldn't tell him. What's he going to do? send the occasional check and pair of baby socks? -__-

I would only ever maybe tell him if I were really pressed for money (especially if you don't have your family's support or if it's a difficult pregnancy). otherwise, I'd keep my mouth shut and raise my baby on my own.

• If you're not putting the baby up for adoption and think you can support it by yourself then don't tell him.

• I know he hurt you but he still has a right to know about his child. You two made the baby together so it's the proper thing to do to let him make a choice as to whether he wants to be a part of the child's life or not