I listen to girly music?

Well not only really girly music just soft, calm music?
Like most people im around either listen to hard core rap or gospel i like some gospel and i like some rap too but my favorite music is like...
well here's 2 of my favorite songs
Ellie goulding - love me like you do

And Jaden smith - underwater

People say this is girly music or whatever but i love these songs both of them give me chills every time i listen to them what do you think? Do i listen to girly music?

Most Helpful Girl

• I never knew music to be for one gender or the other. People say I listen to old man music but it's classic rock. There's nothing "old man" about it, it's just my taste in music. Your taste in music just happens to be what you described and there's nothing wrong with it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Who cares I listen to girly music as well sorta, anyways guys never have the cojones to say anything about it so just keep listening to what you like.
    I listen to Emilie autumn, Flyleaf, Evanescence, Percival schuttenbach etc
    This is my favorite from Emilie autumn
    http://youtu.be/IpJkCti8IL0

What Girls Said 1

• Music isn't gendered in any way dont worry about it its so silly lol

What Guys Said 3

• I think you should listen to what you like.

I love chick flicks. Some of my favorites are When Harry Met Sally, While You Were Sleeping and Bridges of Madison County. So what?

I am also a martial artist and a dead shot with a pistol. I know how to perform my gender, I just like romance. What is wrong with that? And what is wrong with soft music?

• I can understand why… I'm not into that, though. Different stuff. Except, my favorite song is a very sensitive song that makes some people cry. I almost cried. Bootyful song.

• Just listen to what you want