Girls, if you saw me in a room full of other guys?

Would you approach me or one of them

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You are too insecure

3|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 14

• Depends on who holds the extra Starbucks coffee I might have

1|0
    0|0
  • You're not really my type, so probably someone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bro I'm an introverto and us introverts won't usually approach people in large groups. Just ain't are cup of tea. Now if you're all alone? Maybe we might say hi if we're interested.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am not likely to start a conversation with someone I don't know but if I was interested I would smile.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither, I don't approach people. If they want my attention, they can approach me instead.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't ever approach dudes unless I'm asking for help or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • Approaching guys? Approaching new shoes is more fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't approach any guy no matter how attractive... Call it fear of rejection.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't approach any of you, because I'm a coward.

But if you approached me, I'd be totally happy to talk to you. You're cute. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i will probably get out lol

i would probably feel uncomfortable and a bit scared... oh and i dont know yo or any of them and i dont usually approach people for no reason hehe

0|0
    0|0
  • I would probably approach no one, because I don't really approach males. But, if I did, then probably not you. You just aren't my type.

4|0
    0|0
  • hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... depends how hot the other guys are

0|0
    0|0
  • HEY didn't I TELL U TO STOP ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT WOMEN. YOU FUCKING AGREED.

1|0
    0|0
  • maybe :) but you need to me funny or kind

0|0
    0|0