We Are Free To Choose. What do you choose?

2 Nephi 2:27

Wherefore, men are free according to the flesh; and all things are given them which are expedient unto man. And they are free to choose liberty and eternallife, through the great Mediator of all men, or to choose captivity and death, according to the captivity and power of the devil; for he seeketh that all men might be miserable like unto himself.

We can choose to be happy.

Most Helpful Guy

• We can divide our lives into thirds. One third we'll be happy for no reason, one third will be shitty for no reason, but the last third we can choose

Most Helpful Girl

• God wouldn't have created depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety, and other mental conditions if that was the case.

• "That wasn't God; That was the Devil. All evil is the absence of God."

I mean, I agree with you, but that's the answer you're going to get.

• God can heel and help people through it

• No its called they go see a professional and mess around to see what combination of meds work for them

What Guys Said 4

• I choose to be in spirit. Eternal life. God don't care about the flesh. Can't do anything with it, have Holy Spirit with you, you'll be the most high.

• Ehhh I don't think using religion is the best way to say we're free...

• I just chose to fart in my hand and waft it in my face.

I have so much freedom.

• Free will and determinism are a false dichotomy.

What Girls Said 1