What's your opinion on dream meanings?

Personally I think it's just your subconscious coming out when you're asleep. What's your opinion?

• I think they have no meaning
    33% (3)9% (1)20% (4)Vote
  • I think it's your subconscious
    44% (4)73% (8)60% (12)Vote
  • I think it has another meaning/reason (EXPLAIN)
    23% (2)18% (2)20% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's images of what you saw today or what you were thinking of... My dream was about turtles, one chasing another (how exciting...)

By the way Good morning!

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol, that's such a funny dream. It's actually 6:30pm here haha so good evening :)

• It was I think because I saw a picture of someone holding a turtle, and a reply saying 'that's a big bird'

Most Helpful Girl

• I somehow have always believed that good dreams are trying to tell you something and bad dreams are demons trying to sway you or make you scared/unhappy

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, I strongly think they have some meaning

0|0
    0|0
  • Just your subconscious playing with you. There is now meaning or higher power involved

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I rarely dream, so I think it would be kinda weird if it was my subconscious.

The last dream I had was about Beauty and the Beast, and it was a while ago. The characters and story were distorted, and it made very little sense. Haha if it was my subconscious, I would like to know what's going on through my mind~

Sorry this is just my opinion, and I don't mean it to be offensive in any way. If it is, I'm sorry. I just have a different opinion/belief.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not offended... it's your opinion...

• A hype which can make you feel better or there is bitter truth, it depends on what it is.

0|0
    0|0