What's worse? Being interested in a Big Flirt orrrrr being interested in someone that's a player?

Which is worse? I can't pick. I don't like flirtatious guys. I don't like players either.

• Being Interested In someone that's a Big Flirt
  • Being Interested in a player

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of flirts really are just having fun and wouldn't do anything in appopriate. A lot of them are guys and gals who lack confidence and make up for it by putting on a silly over the top flirty persona. I've seen a bunch of girls leave their friend vomitting in a gutter and it was the bar flirt who picked her up, took her back to the bar, kept putting non alcoholic drinks in her till she sobered up and then got her safely into a taxi.

Players however are only out for the sex, and a lot (though not all) really dont care if they hurt your feelings and manipulate your emotions to get it... they also dont tend to calm down when in a relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• Someone who flirts too much with anyone doesn't make him capable of cheating on you (well not always but in the majority of time) but a player..

What Guys Said 5

• It's the same isn't it?

• the flirt will simply flirt but the player will wind up hurting you

• Well, both are bad options... let's say B is even worse :o :o
    With A you can hope he'll like you so much he only plays with you :D

• Aren't they pretty the same thing?

• Being interested in a player

What Girls Said 2