What are your "demons"?

You can confess, tell your downfalls, regrets, disorders, or fears. Anything goes. Just be 100% honest and no braggarts. I dare you to not go anonymous. :)

I'll go first. I come from an unfortunate background, both parents past alcoholics, my mom was a cocaine addict. Both parents beat me. I was molested multiple times when I was 4. We didn't have money issues, I actually grew up pretty comfy. This is my last year home and things are better now, mostly.
I regret becoming cruel when I was younger because of my anger. I hurt animals and people. Now I try to be as kind and generous as possible.
I battle depression and anxiety almost daily. I can't go without my medications. I smoke. I enjoy weed every now and then. I'm overcoming my fear of men. I used to not be able to be within 6 feet of them, now I can act normal around them. I'm bulimic. I used to cut daily, now it's only now and then. I'm overcoming my feelings of shame from the molestation. I'm turning out alright, I think. I'm far from perfect but I'm trying to just let the wind take me where it will, and not try too hard to change things that can't be changed.
Your turn!!

Most Helpful Guy

• don't feel sham for being molested it wasn't your fault. Glad you are overcoming your other issues as you look like a lovely person. Good luck for the future XXX

Most Helpful Girl

• My demon is me and my family. My mom was a drug addict and got arrested multiple times throughout my childhood and I had to be babysat by this random stupid lady who could barely speak English. My dad was an accohalic and was verbally and physically abusive. They have both silvered up but are still fucked up because of their past and continue to be verbally abusive. My mom and I have a great relationship though we fight a lot and she's truly the only person who understands me. My dad and I have never gotten along and he wants to walk out on us we are a burden to him. I forgive my parents for all they have done and know they are imperfect and don't do what they do out of negativity based upon me. Even though they mess up sometimes they still love me and I love them. My self inflicted demons are that I'm self concious yet extremely narrsissistic which is kinda the opposite. I think I might suffer from paranoia or bipolar disorder because I feel so freaked out around people and always think they're talking about me negatively. It's not something I can help and I refuse to take medication. Instead I've been trying to overcome my demons and become at peace with my life and surroundings. This might sound stupid but gag has really helped with my self esteem and confidence because it gives me a chance to communicate with people who won't judge me for my past since they don't know it. I've been working to improve myself and learn to say fuck it and go with the flow

What Guys Said 5

• Perhaps I don't finish what I start, from time to time.

I started exercising to take the weight that I gained since my wife's passing off. Alas, I have been lax in continuing that in the past few days.

By the way, many people don't bother to battle their depression, Eliora1. Kudos to you for doing so. Are you seeing a professional to help you?

• You are so brave for posting this. Much respect :)

My demons are basically that I don't feel like a worthwile human being a lot of the time and also that I'm often wondering whether I'd be better off dead. I'm a bit unsure of the reason (s), but it probably has to do with finding it hard to fit in and feeling like a drain on my surroundings.

• I cheated on my pass ex gfs muiltple times

When I was 14, I stole my moms car and totaled it having no permit or license.

My parents helps me with $300 a month for my student loan yet I still manage to get $2000 behind. 😔

• yeah my penis size...

• Lost about $70000 before I got my gambling addiction stopped

What Girls Said 5

• My demon still haunts me. I cheated on my one and only love. I will never get over him, or ever be able to have another chance with him, cause i don't trust myself anymore. This pain will never leave and its all my fault.

• We all screw up. It's terrible to say, but it's one of the ways we learn. And the future isn't a foregone conclusion.

• By the way, really cool of you to share. It takes guts.

• Thank you.. I just hope one day he will forgive me, I understand that we will never be together again but, just knowing that he still hates me... It kills me...

• Smoking weed and medications is not a good combination. I used to smoke normal cigarettes when was 17. We've (most) got some kind of a dark past, I hope you keep on the right side of the tracks :)

• i am 13 teen year old girl and i liked porn it drove me insane the i started to masturbate i can't lie at the time i enjoyed it but it was still dirty and wrong now it haunts me.

• You did nothing dirty or wrong so don't beat yourself up over it. It is quite normal for a girl your age to masturbate so don't let it haunt you

• This is actually pretty common so don't worry about it. I was the same way

• I have to go anon because im too ashamed i regret everything and im only 17 . I need to go confess to god. I got in a fist fight with my dad , cheated on my boyfriend many times , had sex with my own uncle , I've lied too many times it almost seems normal , i am thinking of screwing for money while i find a job because my parents are broke , i had alott of problems with the police 1 year ago for alcohol & made my parents suffer, i tried to sell my soul to the devil a year ago even though i am now tying myself to god i am still ashamed of the past. HOW DO I CHANGE MY WAYS 😔😩 literally im reaching out for help everywhere i dont like the person i am

• I'm sorry things have been so rough. Message me if you want to chat I'm online almost every day.

• Thank you but im good at sucking it up.

• I know but don't you want to let it out every now and then?

• My weight, but that demon is slowly fading away.