Which gender do you think has more annoying complainers, men or women?

Sorry ladies, but in my experience, you tend to be the biggest complainers about life in general and tend to be annoying about it in my perspective.

• Men
  • Women

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going with guys on this one. They tend to complain about the same thing over and over and over and OMG YOUR PENIS IS FINE

At least girls complain about different things? Like all I have to do is wait 5 minutes and it will be something different.

• There's a 50/50 chance that these many rants and penis questions that you hear on GAG coming from men, could possibly be multiple accounts of one individual. At least most men in real life know how to be level-headed on average compared to women.

• Yeah. That's like saying a lot of the female GAG users asking feminazi questions make up a majority of female GAG users when there's a good chance that they're men pretending to be women behind computers. Anyways, I don't ask this question out of the intention of bashing you ladies at all but just sharing my personal experience of one negative thing about the opposite gender.

• I think we all know that there are people of both genders pretending to be the other.

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls #bitch about reality tv shows and stuff in general that doesn't even matter in the grand scheme of things. While men usually #bitch about not being able to get a girl because of this or that reason. OH YEAH... both genders bitch and complain all day about god knows what together if we're being honest <3 i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif</a>

• I can't stack a phaggot (man) who whines and complains all day like a little hoe #ShutTheFuckUp LOL

• Yeah. It takes a special and ambitious man to get a good quality woman that is actually wife or long term-material.

What Girls Said 3

• I used to say women (which I voted for, sorry girls, forgive me please) but after reading all these effeminate guys bitching on GAG about things I'm honestly considering changing my opinion.
    BUT in general, women are more emotional (in my opinion smarter as well) which is why we complain more, guys are usually too dense to care about anything they could complain about.

• There's a 50/50 chance that these many rants and penis questions that you hear on GAG coming from men, could possibly be multiple accounts of one individual. At least most men in real life know how to be level-headed on average compared to women. Back in my high school days, I hear see more fights between girls than I do between boys and females tend to gossip. Even grown women at their jobs still gossip and rant.

• i agree with you, girls are smart to that is why they don't take risk as much as guys take. that is why i consider girls have to guide guys and guys have lead the family because he is ready to take risks for family and you are read to guide the family to escape those risks :-)

• Men just because when any guy gets even a little bit sick in our house they act like they're dying!😂

• The award goes to women with brattish behaviors.

What Guys Said 8

• I'm gonna go with men when they get sick. I'm annoying af when I get sick LOL.

• Voted C : Both

• in the real life that is for sure woman because they always think men are protectors and trust that he is there for me to help me at anytime so i don't think it is bad. in the online that is guys because guys generally can't get a chance to express there problem to there girlfriend because may be they seen as weak so they post it in the online so this is also not bad.
    :-)

• :guys generally can't get a chance to express there problem to there girlfriend because may be they seen as weak so they post it in the online so this is also not bad. "

Maybe because they need to stop giving a fuck about what the society thinks of them expressing their frustrations in real life and should actually do it for the sake of being honest to their girlfriend and stop letting society limit them from their freedom of expression and freedom of speech because of their gender.

• yeah, that is true but still i say if you open it in the first date then it is turn off for many. but if you open up after you get close then they feel happy :-)

• You mean who bitches most? Women. But then again it depends on the person

• Not only do they complain the most but they also tend to drag men down with them on their little problems, which is one thing that bugs me about them. Men complain too but at least we try not to be a burden to other people by dragging them down with us on our misery and problem. I mean, I'm trying so hard not to generalize women but that seems to be the case in my experience.

• Definitely men but it's more socially acceptable for us and thus goes unnoticed. I think there's a study that shows it but you just try examining your conversations with men and women and you'll find actually men complain way more normally

• Guys pick girl and vise versa xD. Then you have that 1% where you get someone from the same gender voting for your gender.

• In my experience men complain more and are certainly more annoying about it

• Women complain more commonly but when you get a whiny guy there are few things more annoying. Perhaps because it is against expectation.