How do u feel when someone ignores u when u message them?

it happends to me all the time i make me feel depressed like no want s to talk to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't get depressed, but I keep spamming them with random texts till they message back.

What Guys Said 6

• Till a few days I think that they are busy and then depending on who it is, I may send out a reminder or even a call but if still ignored, I get the message and leave them be :)

Doesn't mean I'll block them or refuse to answer their messages / calls in the future but the equation I will keep clear again depending on the reasoning they provide me with :)

• It sucks, all but one girl I've spoken to has broken off contact like this. I'll text a couple more times and after a couple weeks of wondering if they'll ever come back I'll be done with them but still mad and will lose a little bit of respect for women, that's how the story goes. Like seriously just say goodbye so I can move on and go watch the footy with my mates... I don't actually watch footy but you get my point. :P

• I could care less, I hate texting. If you really want to talk to someone, make plans or phone them!

I think it is a really bad sign in today's society that if you aren't talking to anyone 24/7 then you are depressed...

• I don't feel much, no one is obligated to talk to me. I'll just go about doing other things.

• I find young people these days are very rude in that respect and sometimes just can't be bothered to reply to texts and emails. It's just a fact of life I'm afraid. Don't feel too bad though it happens to us all

• lol nothing tee bee h

What Girls Said 10

• To begin with I'm all: Why? Why won't you message me back? I thought we were friends!!!

Then I go to the next stage: Fine, see if I care - I don't even like you that much so I don't care if you don't think I'm interesting enough to speak to.

Next stage after a few weeks have passed: Hmmph... well, I've waited long enough, they've obviously forgotten about me. Maybe I'll make up an excuse to say hello, pretend like that last message never happened.

When they reply to you: Ha! Well, I'm going to take weeks to get back to you, just like you did to me! (eagerly replies within twenty minutes)

• If they take like a life time to respond and then when they do they say whatever comes to their mind even if it doesn't make sense.

• I always know they'll get back to me eventually, so I usually send and then forget about it.:D It did happen once though, recently, so I remember, and I didn't really care since it was not one of my friends, just some random person I just recently met. And I don't know her texting habits yet and also just don't care right now hehe

• It can make me really angry or sad if it's someone I care about. If it's a random person I don't care much about then I'll forget after 2 secs so I won't even have time to feel anything.

• I usually don't text the people who may ignore me lol.
    But if someone does it doesn't really bother me..

• It depends on how I feel about them. I do get depressed when it's a close friend, family member or someone I have feelings for, even if it's unintentional it's one of my worse fears.

• I only ever REPLY to messages.
    I NEVER initiate them.

• Idc.
    (Filler)

• I feel slightly hurt and pissed off

• I get mad , then do back the same to em and not text back when they text me.