Whenever I say something rude or if she thinks I am going to say something rude, my girlfriend's mom slaps me. Should I press charges?

Whenever i say something rude or if she thinks i am going to say something rude, my girlfriend's mom slaps me. Should i press charges?

• Yes
    43% (12)
  • No
    57% (16)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Here is what I would do in yout shoes:

A) Slap the twat back. Ladies don't hit people so obviously you should be able to hit her back.

B) Either talk to her or your girlfriend about it or both of them.

C) Press charges. If a woman can do it, so can a man. Equality for the win.

I mean what the actual fuck, dude. What is her problem? If someone hit her, she'd be having an epiphany. So tired of stupid double standards.

What Girls Said 9

• You have an awful lot of women hitting you for a guy that doesn't do anything wrong.

• I would have a frank convo with her and tell if her behavior doesn't change that you'll press charges
    Give her an opportunity to fix it
    If she doesn't you definitely need to press charges

Good luck

• You can but if you press charges you will lose your girlfriend. It depends how much this means to you

• juts calmly state that you dont want to be slaped

• Some one should slap you for all these silly questions on getting slapped.

• People shouldn't slap or hit others. If the guy was being a rude ass, I'd get up and walk away for a bit.

• What kind of stuff do you say?😅

• Across the face or the back of the head or what?

• Across face

• I am confused are you saying i should press charges or i deserved to be slapped

• I'm saying I would smack the bitch back and see how she likes it. But that's just ne.

• That's a bitchy thing to do but seriously be a fucking man, you're going to press charges at a woman for slapping you? Seriously?

• If i slapped a woman, would you tell her to be a woman and not press charges?

• so its okay and not wrong to abuse a man in any way? well im i feel really sorry if you feel that way, because you can tell that your going far in life

• You can certainly tell that "your" going far in life too hun.