Girls, Would u date a guy who has pressed charges for these things?

Would u date a guy who has pressed charges for these things:

A woman slapped him for a really bad reason. Her reason for slapping him was bad. He pressed charges

A woman poured her glass of water over him for a really bad reason. Her reason for doing this was bad. He pressed charges

Some girls filmed his tourettes without his permission and sent it around. He pressed charges

Would u date a guy who has pressed charges for these things?

• Yes
    23% (10)
  • No
    77% (34)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

11

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean that last one I would absolutely have pressed charges, that's fucked up.

Other than that, it sounds to me like too much drama (and too many people causing it) so I just stay out of it altogether.

What Girls Said 10

• Absolutely not. I don't know anyone who's been in one of those situations let alone all three.

• What is a "really bad reason"?

• Yeah I would. If you have reasonable cause for pressing charges against somebody then there is nothing wrong with pressing charges.

• Maybe not the glass of water thing, come on.
    But the rest are reasonable

• If you assault me in any way, yes I would press charges. Girl, guy, or whatever the like. So yeah, I'd date him.

• No, that modern trend to press charges for just any possible reason is ridiculous. It would make me think that such person is not able to deal with the situation himself, or that he just wants to get some more money/attention. Either way, such person is not someone I could respect.

• If a man resorts to calling to police for every issue instead of using his words is not someone I want to associate with

• the first two are dumb but the last one makes sense

• One and three are reasonable to me. What was the reason for #2?

• no because it seems like he presses charges for every bad things that happens to him which is immature, life doesn't always go according to how you want it