Should I feel uncomfortable around this guy?

There is this guy that works at the community center that my sister and I have been going to since we were small. He is in his mid 30's and he is like the security guard or something. My sister thinks that he is weird because he is always staring at me like a dad stares at their child or like a boyfriend stares at his girlfriend. At first I thought that my sister was being paranoid but the more that I have started watching him I have noticed that when I am there he only stares at me and everyone else he acts like they are not in the room. If I fall or drop something he is right there to help me or if I am talking to someone he is standing right behind me listening into our conversation. Its super creepy because I feel like he is stalking me or something he gets that close to me. My mom does not like the guy because she thinks that he is weird and personally he and her do not get along because she gets upset when he shows too much attention to me. Once he pulled me aside and whispered in my ear to "Meet him outside after class" I was sort of creeped out because I did not know why out of all people he would want to talk to me so I ended up sneaking out before class ended so that I could avoid talking to him after class. He is always commenting on my outfits and what I am wearing telling me that I look nice or trying to help me fix my clothes or makeup. I remember one time I was wearing this dress and he offered to fix it for me but my mom pushed him out of the way and told him not to touch me. I don't know what is going on with him but it's weird and making me feel uncomfortable but I do not know if I am just being paranoid because of what my sister told me. Advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say either start going to another community center or complain to his manager without him knowing. Make sure that if you're there alone that you're very careful and that you leave while in the view of other people. It's a crazy world out there and some people do some messed up things. Your mother probably sees the same thing your sister does and I definitely think you should be careful around him. I wish you luck on whichever you decide, just please be careful how you approach the decision become some people are really crazy. Talk to your mom about it too. Best of luck

What Guys Said 5

• he is a pedophile... you might remind him of his ex girl or wife some women in his life he always wanted just ask him to leave you alone.

• Sound like a creep to me

• he is a weirdo just keep well away from him

• How is your mother still sending you to this place? That sounds way irresponsible.

• Well sounds like a serial killer in training or waiting

What Girls Said 0