Girls, Blondes or brunettes which is your favorite?

my favorite is brunettes what is yours?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's weird i will always say i prefer a brunette guy but i find that so many of my past crushes/relationships have been with guys who have sandy blond hair... A couple had red hair. weird... I mean i still would go with brunette but only one time was i attracted to a brunette so far, the rest were sandy blonds and a few red heads.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Blehh I don't really care about the colours lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm blonde, brothers are blonde so i tend to prefer brown on a guy, however the whole hair color thing is just so meaningless, it just depends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blonde (I'm biased)

0|0
    0|0
  • Looking back from dates/crushes most were dirty blondes, purely from coincidence not based on choice. Real hair colour does not faze me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brunette by far for me. I'm a blonde and I think blonde is much more cute and I think brunette on a guy looks more mysterious and masculine. There are definitely hot blonde guys, but tall, dark haired, and athletic will always win me over.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the guy, I have fallen for a few dirty blondes before, but I tend to attracted to brunettes, and I mean black hair, mainly because I am attracted to Asians for the most part.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess I prefer brunets in the abstract, but I'm currently dating a gorgeous blond.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a strong preference. Both can be cute, and I don't have too much of a type. I am a sucker for green or blue eyes, though!

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer brunettes

0|0
    0|0
  • Was born blonde but I prefer brown hair I find I look less pale/ ill with dark hair

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll have to go with blondes.

0|0
    0|0
  • brunettes even though im biased

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have a preference, but lately I am more attracted to brunettes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brunettes please <3. Though blondes can be cute too obviously, and if they're blonde I prefer dirty blonde

0|0
    0|0