Girls, Can you help me on my research?

Hi I am researching about physical attractiveness, can you tell me the distance between your inner eye corner and nose-bottom? (Like on photo)
Thanks.
Girls,  Can you help me on my research?
--FACE TYPES--

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm an artist and when we are trained to draw faces we are taught that the width of your eye measures your entire face. The distance from the inner corner of your eye to the corner of your nose is the same as the width of your eye. The distance between your eyes is the width of your eye. The length of your lips is equal to the width of your eye times two. The corner of your nose to the corner of your lips (resting) is the width of your eye. This doesn't just go for "scientifically attractive" people. It works for all human beings. Maybe you should research the size of eyes in comparison to physical attractiveness.

• lol.@Wondahwoman so i measured my face while i read what you said :D it's pretty accurate! haha!

What Girls Said 8

• 3.5 cm... i don't get how is this related to attractiveness :/

• Don't you have grant money and a lab for this?

• fuck i need to get up and get a ruler, 2 secs... 4 centimeters... dont judge i have ginormus nose. It pains me everyday

• Need to find a ruler

• About inch and a quarter

• 4.7cm fillerrr

• 1.15 inches

• 3 1/2 cm. convenietly had ruler next to me