Have you ever met any celebrities? If yes, who was the most famous one?

I once met my country's ex president that was the most famous person i have met so far. what about you?

1|0
6|8

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• I didn't really meet him but drew seeley was singing at are all and we watched him lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I met a band called The Fray and that has been it so far.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have met an actress from my country and a singer

0|0
    0|0
  • I met Michael Jackson. My husband was working in Bahrain, and we moved there for quite a while. Michael Jackson was living near my home with his Children. He said , ' hello' , smiled and nodded. I had my picture taken with him too.

2|0
    0|0
  • just singers... i hate singers/actors

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 8

• Joe DiMaggio. Still have the baseball signed by him. Sure, I was 2 years old, but my dad used to drive celebrities as a job. Most of them liked him enough to want to see the family.

1|1
    0|0
  • The most famous (and only) celebrity's I have ever met was former WWF wrestlers British Bulldog Davy Boy Smith & Macho Man Randy Savage

1|0
    0|0
  • I have met some actors of my country in the past and also a Worldwide known WW2 veteran (got my book signed by him). I also have some American actors on Facebook as friends (not just following their fan page)

0|0
    0|0
  • ummm.. timothy Spall, mike Nolan ( from Bucks fizz), john Inman, a few more fairly insignificant ones from BBC

0|0
    0|0
  • I met Doug Walker, John St. John, and Stephanie Young.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've met some championship winning athletes, and some musicians

0|0
    0|0
  • I met Jane Goodall once, but that was about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I met myself...

0|1
    0|0