What age does someone stop making friends?

Everyone says after college. I have no friends coming back from the military going into college. I'm 22. I really want to have a social circle. Only going to community college though.

Most Helpful Girl

• You never stop making friends! People say you make your best friends in college. That's only because you're doing a lot of growing up in such a short time, and your spending time with people with similar interests who are growing up too. It's the first time away from home for a lot of people, so they are scared, thus they cling to one another creating a new "family" this sort of thing doesn't only happen in college. It happens throughout life. Your social circle will never stop changing. Some people do stick with the same friends throughout their lives and while some call them lucky, I call them boring. I have a select few close friends whom I've known since I was young that I am so very thankful for, but I continue to make new ones all of the time. It never ends

Most Helpful Guy

• lol you never stop making friends fam.. you get me fam?

What Girls Said 6

• As long as you are a social person you'll never stop making friends.

It gets harder the less exposure you have to other people. But if someone makes the effort to put themselves put there , it is only bound to happen.

• I don't think anyone stops making friends no matter how old you get. It's more about if you choose to be more social or if you choose to not be.

• There's always time to make and have friends with all different kinds of people. If you don't like people, get a pet. They're therapeutic.

• I think if you keep going out in social places where you meet new people you don't ever stop making friends

• My parents are contantly making new friends. I don't think you're ever too old to make friends.

• you will make friends don't worry

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think there is any age limit as such.