Anyone ever witness something paranormal? Unexplainable situations?

Most Helpful Girl

• Imma tell you a true story:
    My mothers ex husband took her to these hot springs up in the mountains on the way their she saw three burnt crosses on the hill they passed leaving her with a feeling of unease and anxiety. as she was sitting their in the pool of water a terrible feeling of dread overcame her. She something dark, evil, demonic next to her. She knew deep in her soul it was going to get her so she ran up the hill to her husbands parked car as fast as she could to escape it. She was panicking at her ex and cried out "open the fucking door Tory open the door!" Repeatedly.
    he responded "DO YOU WANT ME TO CALL IT OFF!" Her stomach dropped and they promptly went to an apartment.
    When they got their as me mom remembers they were bickering about something as she brushed her hair looking at him through the mirror. His face changed into something unrecognisable and otherworldly for a split second just enough for her face to turn as white as a sheet. They weren't together long after that but she did learn through the rest of their relationship that his mother was into tarroa cards and witchcraft. He was too.

• Dont date them guys:-)

• There's an antique shop where we live and so we decided to go in it as a family for the first time. When we got in within minutes my older sister got really sick so we had to go home. We decided to go again and all of us got sick and it happened every time we went. When we were their my family was looking downstairs and I wondered upstairs to the area with little teacups and such. As I was up their I realised I was alone and a feeling of unease came over me and I felt like I was being drawn to a little teacups. It was just an ordinary teacup with little pink lacy patterns as I was examining it I felt cold. I set the cup down and it broke into pieces right before my eyes. I ran downstairs to my family and decided I would never go up there alone ever again

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a bad feeling about a trip I was going on, as soon as I made the reservations about two months in advance. It was a really frequent dread. But I went anyway and it was a life-changing disaster.

What Girls Said 2

• I myself am very closed to the spiritual world, meaning I never experience anything. But I do believe in it.

• too many times I've lost count :)

What Guys Said 2

• Objects that break off when i walk close to them.

• Nope. Never happened here. Sometimes my dog barks at nothing; that's about as weird as it gets around here. Or occasionally I'll sneeze and fart at the same time. It's quite scary but I wouldn't classify that as paranormal.