What career/job do you have?

are you happy with your job? was it your desired job when you finished school? are you studying a course?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Carpentry apprentice, and will be for the next 1.5 years until i finish college.

After that, Joining the army, I just wanted to get a trade first, don't want to end up like a lot of vet's who leave the military and cannot find a job.

• English nobleman.

• I do electronics for Ariel lift trucks and electric vehicles. Wasn't what I saw myself doing but it pays the bills! I like the people I work with which also helps.
    Also I am a U. S. Marine Reservist, which is an adventure! Haha.

• currently a student study ecology and wildlife conservation. Before this though, I was in the army for 8 years.

• I'm a head chef and I love what I do, I decided early on I wanted to be a chef and worked hard to achieve those dreams 😊

• Ima System Analyst and im happy

• I am a receptionist

• Sometimes... no, it wasn't... no, i am not. My advice is that you pursue what it is that you really love. The money will follow.

What Girls Said 4

• 2|0
  • I'm a receptionist. Am I happy? No. But, I have to pay the bills, lol.
    Hopefully, I'll get a better job once I get a degree in commerce

• Nope I hate my job. I was taking Pre-Nursing classes and now I am going for Medical Assisting. I am on my last 2 classes before my internship.

• I'm studying to become a fashion stylist and I do really love it.