Is there a soul out there who actually never drank a sip of alcohol before the age of 21?
- I'm under 21 and I drink!28% (9)24% (9)26% (18)Vote
- I'm under 21 and I won't drink until I'm 21!19% (6)16% (6)17% (12)Vote
- I'm over 21 and I started drinking as a teen!19% (6)13% (5)16% (11)Vote
- I'm over 21 and I started drinking after 21!16% (5)21% (8)19% (13)Vote
- I'm over 21 and I don't drink!18% (6)26% (10)22% (16)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
The only times I've ever had alcohol were...
--When I was 3 or 4, when my parents had me sip their wine as I gave a "WTF IS THIS *bleh*?" face.
--When I was like 12 on New Years, where my dad told me "Here, drink some of this apple cider." Once I said, "that's not apple cider" he said "Nah, look at the bubbles. Apple cider has bubbles, therefore this is apple cider." I agreed to drink some but it was champagne. I gave another "WTF IS THIS *bleh*?" face.
Those are the only times I can really think of where I drank alcohol. My family (mainly my father's side) has a susceptibility to alcoholism, so I try to stay from alcohol as best as I can. I'd rather not pick up an expensive addiction that won't let me think clear headed.3
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Girl
*raises hand* LOL. I don't drink1