Why people here use other people’s accounts and they don’t start their own?

This makes me feel disappointed…I’ve seen multiple times many people here mentionin “I use my boyfriend’s/girlfriend’s/bro’s/sis’, etc account”….

that’s really weird isn’t it?

is it really hard to start an account on yer own? It takes no more than 5 mins…. it’s really sad to use other people accounts :(

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sure that's actually their accs but they're pretending to be using their friend/sibling/dog's acc because they're embarrassed or trying to be extra anonymous for some reason.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Laziness, I guess?

Either that, or they're lying (like, they want to ask made up questions and its easier to just pretend that they're on someone else's account than to make a new one).

0|0
    0|0
    • "Either that, or they're lying"<--- this could be a possibility... but still i find it kinda xtreme tbh

• I've never seen that happen before but yeah I don't understand why they'd do that unless they're just using it once.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its a lie.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I never understood that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are they really using someone elses account or is it a trolling attempt?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• There are 3 possibilities I can think of.
    1.) They are just trolling.
    2.) They are just too lazy to make their own account.
    3.) They are usually catfishing. However, the need suddenly arises when they want to ask a legit question. What can they do? They go anonymous and/or make up an excuse, "I'm using my boyfriend’s/girlfriend’s/bro’s/sis’ account to ask this question." Now their catfishing identity is extra protected and they can ask their question.

0|0
    0|0
  • I understand your frustration but there is also the theory of giving a person a taste then they set up an account. I have noticed in last month that there are a few cases of someone who brought someone else in

0|0
    0|0
    • Sorry didn't clarify and second person set up account.

• maybe because logging in and out is annoying

0|0
    0|0
    • u can log-in automatically u know..

• nope didn't know only be on the te for 3 hours now and its reallly laggy