Why pool water is warmer when more people use the pool?

Have u ever noticed dat pool water’s warmer when pool’s crowded?

Most Helpful Girl

• Body heat makes it Warmer

What Girls Said 11

• because of pee... lol...

• Cold is cold to me, I haven't personally noticed that. Although I must say after a few moments of swimming around its natural for one to attain higher body temperature and barely feel the cold at all.

Based on your question ,
    I'd have to say the pool is more warm when it's crowded because there's more body heat.

• That's all the piss bro

• Body heat warms up the water... and pee. Hehe!

• because the body heat transfers to the water (the body heat is generated due to respiration & other processes that use up energy to keep the body running), duh..

• Because of all the bodies hit, everyone have his own one, you can see that in crowded rooms/empty room as well :)

• humans give off body heat, especially when it's hot and they're sweating. having lots of bodies together in one pool may rise the temperature. also body fluids in the pool, pee, sweat, spit, can come into play too

• Because of the body heat

• I'm a lifegaurd and this isn't true. this is just your mind playing tricks on you.

• The pee makes it warmer. Some people pee in the pool :(

• Sometimes it's body heat sometimes people pee in the water

What Guys Said 8