Are you a citizen of the world or a/an (enter your nationality here)?

Personally I consider all of us citizens of da world…break down da barriers!

• i'm a citizen of da world
    50% (10)29% (6)39% (16)Vote
  • i'm a (enter yer nationatilaty here)
    50% (10)71% (15)61% (25)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|16

Most Helpful Guy

• I consider myself first and foremost a citizen of the world which is precisely why I wish to see it's beauty for myself in my lifetime.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I am a citizen of the world. I feel as if we all should be looking at the larger picture and trying to better the world as a whole.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm chinese and don't think chinese people are any better or worse than people of any other country or race. I love and hate people of all races equally.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a citizen of the world, but if we are going into detail, I'm a citizen of the USA and I can apply to be a citizen of Jamaica because my mother is Jamaican so I can have duel citizenship.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel I am the citizen of the world. I moved and lived in different countries. I belong to nowhere but I belong to world :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an American which is just another citizen of the world like everyone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • i lived in different countries. i visited different places. no matter where i am in this world, i don't belong anywhere. i am a citizen of nowhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some days I feel like I'm a Mongolian. Some other days, maybe brack.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a pakistani, but I'm not racist to anyone.
    And I love/hate all the people equally. But I have an identity/nationality, and it's pakistani.
    And no I'm not patriotic.. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not from this planet.

0|1
    0|0
  • Im a citizen of the world... was just writing my story when in 2029 we all will be united lel xD

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a Newfoundlander and I'm proud of my heritage :-)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• I suppose I am a citizen of the world. I am irish because Ireland is home. Only time it comes out when there is a sporting occassion and Ireland are playing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I identify with the Western World. I think the barriers are a good idea for now. There are some cultures on this planet which need to change before I am willing to embrace them.

Just being honest.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a citizen of America, not the world.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm English bloke.

0|0
    0|0
  • In a literal sense we're all citizen of the world... And also citizen of my country.

0|0
    0|0
  • nah but im norwegian... you get me fam?

0|0
    0|0
  • I am the illuminati

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an Alien God.

0|0
    0|0
  • Canadian citizen

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an American.

0|0
    0|0
  • More European then world citizen

0|0
    0|0
  • Smash the boarders and the states which control them!

0|0
    0|0
  • I am Puerto Rican, proud of my heritage and my roots

0|0
    0|0
  • im an 'murican

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a vulkan so I don't belong here xD

0|0
    0|0