I hate being a woman?

I hate it I think its a living hell with no escape

1) Everyday is a freakin beauty pageant

2) Every day is a who is hotter contest

3) Other girls constantly glare at me

4) I assume a girl is a bitch without even talking to her because she most likely is one

5) Everywhere i look there are super-hot and half naked women reminding me I’m not good enough

6) I have to spend time doing makeup every day and wearing a cute outfit just to look normal

7) My value as a human being is based on my looks

) I feel like my purpose in life is for some guy, who i am in a fake superficial relationship with, to epmty his balls on

I really need some help on this? I hope im thinking negative?

And please do not say something like go be a man, haha I wish but no thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Agree with every word.
    My interest for you just rise because what you have said.
    Many women just dont care for these facts and thats sad.

Personaly i have a lot of interest for women who just dont care about stuff like makeup or high shoes, and prefer sneakers for example. And if they too have a personality more by their believes, i admire them.

Your escape may be to find a man like me (yeah im perfect lol) that makes you confident.

What Guys Said 12

• 1) Everyday is a freakin beauty pageant
    What, And its not for guys? If we dont have Abs and look like some fucker out of Magic Mike, we have a hard time too...

2) Every day is a who is hotter contest
    Exact same for dudes... you think we dont get judged too?

3) Other girls constantly glare at me
    Yup, Other guys mock other guys too...

Yup, I assume a lot of dudes are assholes without talking to them, some people just have that asshole way they carry themselves

Everywhere i look there are super hot half naked men reminding me i'm not good enough.

Hey, at least you have makeup, guys dont, if we're ugly were fucked, and yah... we have to spend lots of money on decent clothes too.

You act like this is a one way street, guys get judged just as much on looks as girls, Some guy who i went to school with who i was buddies with who wasn't very hot, Got turned down for a job (Despite having A-Levels) to some dipshit who was hot.

8) I feel like my purpose in life is for some guy, who i am in a fake superficial relationship with, to epmty his balls on
    And we feel like our purpose in life is to provide for some girl with all our worth, and just to be an item for her to brag to her friends about.

• Last time I checked, whether people find you physically attractive is irrelevant to you because you're supposedly asexual.

• haha i always like your answers @Riggers :)

• Thank you asker, I wish i could say the same to you, But you're anonymous and i don't know who you are xD.

Though, i will say. '' I feel like my purpose in life is for some guy,... to epmty his balls on'' really did fuckin crack me up xD.

• 1) No one's forcing you to look pretty. Look how you want.
    2) What's it matter? If your concern is attracting guys then try approaching more of them.
    3) Disregard them. In fact, your mental state helps create a self-fulfilling prophecy by focusing on this aspect, thus making it appear more girls are staring at you.
    4) I know a lot of awesome women who are fun to be around with. Again, also a self-fulfilling prophecy. If you assume a girl is a bitch, then how and what you say will make her seem like one.
    5) Confidence issue that you need to get over. It isn't easy, I know.
    6) Again, confidence issue. No one's forcing you to wear makeup. In fact, many guys prefer that you don't.
    7) What kind of bullshit are you feeding yourself? Guys may approach based on looks, but they stay based on who you are. And right now with that attitude you're not making yourself that much attractive.
    8) Stop settling for that then.

• What is sad is caring for the superficial , what will you do as you age , do botox and look like Donatella Versace?

If you think the world is like that , its because its the world you choose to gravitate in, only a part of the population is like that ,

There are other ways to get yourself a HOT great man and if you think its about external appearance , you'll wind up with the guy that agreed with you and will regret it. What is sad , is to think that the world of the Glamour girl chasing the HOT guys will bring you happiness, never. I know you hate what I'm just said , look beyond the superficial bubble and see the real world.

• you are right but i feel more forced to be in it maybe because it is the vast majority of youth, hopefully as i age people around me will care less.

• hot women have more power in this world than god himself

• I'll tell you a story about a woman who told me directly how it was for her to date in high school and she looked like Cindy Crawford.

She said that it was easy for her to get a date , guys were almost lining up to date her , She said I had friends who would rarely be asked on a date , In their lives they had to chose a partner from the 10-15 girls they dated from 15 to 25 . I dated 100's and I had to weed out through all the assholes that came along and still I married one... her words.
      So if your hot , you might have a bigger pool to choose from , the risk is that there are a lot more losers in that large pool.
      The girls have no power , its perceived power on your part , nothing of what they have will guarantee they will have a happy life.

• Just do your own thing. Don't wear makeup if u don't like it.

• Sounds like you put too much into pleasing others in how you look. Do and dress how you feel comfortable. Who cares what they think. Men like women who are real. Those comfortable in their own skin

• All the points you make are about looks, do you think if you were super hot you'd be really happy?

• yes i do. i would have to be a 9 to be happy, that is the only way for a woman to be truly happy in this world.

• thanks for listening i know i went crazy.

• Always hear to listen if you want to chat :) Do you have a close group of friends or are you quite reserved? I think if you have some close friends you can just hang out with them and have a laugh/chat without other people bothering you. Looks are only first glance thing to get the ball rolling, I'm sure most guys value a girl's personality a lot more than their looks.

• I'm pretty sure it's not as severe as you're making it sound, and you're just making the 6.) up.

• I hope this is not troll, but never compare yourself to others

• Well, there is nothing more cool, edgy and brave than to change sex. Or species. Be a transgender giraffe for a while.

• if you are a scientist looks do not mattr, but i only date beautiful girls

• I hate having acne scars on my face

• Damn! WTF?

What Girls Said 11

• You are being very negative! And you feel that way just because you care too much about other people and what they think about.. Don't put makeup on or dress like a model of you don't want to.. Don't date a guy just cuz everyone else is.. Do what you want to do and enjoy every second of this life.. No point wasting it being pessimistic.. #YOLO

• Ok so I really think that you're just projecting your insecurities on everyone else. If you were confident, you wouldn't give a shit about these so called "everday beauty pageants" and you wouldn't give a shit about what other think of you. The toxic thoughts you have about other girls (thinking they're bitches without even knowing them) are merely reflections of your own toxic mind. Why would you even make assumptions like that? You don't even know these girls, why go out of your way to give them a bitch-personality when you don't even know if it's true or not? Again this is just a reflection of your own insecurity. If you constantly have to put other women down (by assuming they're bitches) it means that you're not confident with yourself. You put them down because you want to feel better about yourself. 5 of the 8 things you mentioned were looks-based, so I'm assuming the reason you feel so bad is because you feel ugly.

The number 1 thing you need to do in order to not only feel better about yourself, but also feel better about other people, is to start working on your insecurities. Figure out why you feel this way and what you can do to combat them. Maybe if you try to start seeing the beauty in yourself, you'll start seeing beauty in other people. And vice versa. And I'm obviously not talking about outer beauty, I'm talking about inner beauty. Not assuming that every girl you see is a bitch. Compliment them mentally on something. Like their hair, their eyes, or their smile. The way they laugh. Don't feel jealous, feel happy for them. With a positive mind, you'll slowly start to feel better, both in terms of yourself and in general.

This will also help with your view on men. Yes, there are a lot of assholes on there who have superficial relationships that are purely based around sex and validation. But there are also those who seek a deeper, emotional connection with you. Those who actually want to spend their life with you because they adore every aspect of who you are as a human being, not just because they find you physically attractive.

When you wake up in the morning, look at yourself in the mirror and compliment something you like about yourself. It can be your looks or personality. Then, think of a person you know, and compliment them mentally. And lastly, when you walk to work or school or wherever, take a look at a stranger in the street and compliment them as well, mentally. This ongoing positivity will help you become happier.

• I think you're being kinda negative on this. First of all, the whole thing about being beautiful is being skinny and model-like is just bogus. According to ANAD, the body type considered 'ideal' in advertising is possessed naturally by only 5% of American females. You can be beautiful and natural and if other people don't see that, that's their loss.
    Secondly, if you hate make-up, don't bother with it. I mean, why do something that makes you uncomfortable? Just go with the bare minimum of just lip gloss and maybe eyeliner if you like.
    To address the part about guys being the purpose of your life, no that is not true. Having a relationship should be perfectly natural and if you feel that way, something is very wrong with the relationship.
    You don't have to follow the norm. Just do what makes you yourself. Go against the flow if that's what makes you happy. Because if you swim with it and hate it, you just might drown.

• same thoughts with @Sam_1722
    We all have insecurities. What is your reason for wearing make-up? To look better than others? To join the band wagon? To be attracted to boys? answer that and know for yourself if that is really how you wanted to be perceived.

Whatever reason it is, no matter how you wanted to change yourself and look different but inside you feel sh! t and not confident at all then it would also show. And if you live your life asking for approval on others (on how you look) then all of your effort look will be a waste. why? coz you'll never be contented and make you feel worse instead. On the other note, there is nothing wrong to fix yourself and wear cute clothes. Everyone would like it more.

It's sad to know that you feel like your purpose in life is for a superficial relationship. I'm sure there will be people who would love your company genuinely.
    Be more positive coz you can do so many things. Hope I have enlighten you somehow... (and after all i said, hope you really are seeking advice) :3

• Being a woman is a god damn privilege, love..
    Who cares if everyone else dresses revealingly.. and who cares what others think..
    What others think doesn't matter as long as you know you are doing the right thing..
    Just do what ever... Anything in the world which makes u happy or makes u feel good..
    And for the guys? I've always been single all my life and to who ever I reveal this to, do not believe me..
    The reason for this is Iam.. Was.. and always will be waiting for mr. right to hook up with.. Look for guys who will love you for you and not for sex..
    Im 19.. and still a virgin and Im proud asf..
    Learn to get guys who appreciate you and treat you like a queen..
    And make-up is only supposed to be used to enhance one's natural beauty.. not to compete with every other girl in he universe..
    Control jealousy.. Be confident and stay true o yourself..
    Each and everyone in this world is

has a certain someone meant just for them..
    and to find that certain someone.. all you gotta do is look harder.. it may take an eternity to find him-but whatevs right?
    Always appreciate the little things in ife..
    We as girls get monthly periods.. we are the ones who get pain in sex too.. we give birth to children.. we can do all things a man can do and many more what they are not capable of..
    Thats why nature has created us that way..
    We can wear dresses, skirts and jeans or whatever the hell we want..
    Boys can't do that.. :)
    we can transform or acne and pimple faces with a makeover but boys can't do that (unless they gay) :P
    The world can be unfair.. But most of it is just pure beauty..
    Focus on the good and rock ur life being a woman..
    :) <3

• @CutiePie way ahead of your age , well said and impressive , brain, wisdom like that is pure BEAUTY , to you anonymous poster , this is the type of friend you should have. I always tell those who want to hear , that choose friends that are going somewhere and focused on the essential and not the superficial and you are likely to follow them , attitudes are contagious , great attitude is a better virus :-)

• You need a hug and some ice tea

• But we can orgasm multiple times...
    http://i.imgur.com/TGDvPxL.gif

• It's exhausting, isn't it? I felt the same until I realized that I was a goddess and that no one but myself had the authority to tell me how to run my life.

• Why do you care so much about what other girls think? Stop caring, you'll be happier.

Also no one is forcing you to put on make-up.

• no your right because feeling like shit is not reason enough or the fact that ill get asked if im sick or tired...

• I get you. Every time I get my period it looks like a Quinton Tarantino movie

• I dont know if this helps but someone out there will think you're perfect you just have to be patient until you find the one