I'm 5'6, is that tall?

I think that 5'6 is pretty tall. I would consider myself tall. What do you think?

• Yes you're tall
  • No you're not tall

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• That is the average height for a girl.
    Neither tall nor short.

• Sorry, but that's not tall. It's completely average and in my area it may even be on the short side. But who cares, it's just height.

• I would say your fairly tall 😊

What Girls Said 10

• I think of it as closer to average than as tall. Average height for women where I live in 5'4", and I still consider someone to be average if they are within a few inches of that in either direction. And a woman wouldn't strike me as particularly tall unless she was 5'8" or taller (it may also be that I'm around 5'6" myself, so I think of "short" and "tall" somewhat in relation to my own height).

It also depends on where you live. Like, the average height in Japan is shorter than the average height in the US.

• That's kind of tall since the average for women is around 5'4" Though that's just in the US. So around the world it depends.

en.wikipedia.org/.../Template:Average_height_around_the_world

• yes that's tall

• That's not tall. It's a bit taller than average though.

• Average.

Which country are you from? You might be tall/short depending where you are from.

• USA.

• It's about average for the us. I think the average is 5.4 or something so you are are slightly over but not hugely

• You're tall to me because I'm 5'1", and you're an inch above average height.

• It's a little over average.

• I think the avergae is like.. 5'5" ?

So I'd say no. Average, I guess.

• It's an average height.

• Not really... pretty much average