Guys, Guys if you didn't want comittment?

what's your reason for still chasing and stalking a certain girl?(looking at her profile)

• I like her and find her attractive
    79% (31)
  • Im nosey
    10% (4)
  • I don't like her
    0% (0)
  • Other?
    11% (4)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

8

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys, in general, take much longer to decide if they really like a woman or not and if they're ready to commit or not. If he's not ready to commit, it doesn't mean that he's not interested. It just means that he's not ready, yet, to do so and may want to get to know the girl better, first.

What Guys Said 7

• Maybe the guy just wants sex

• Not necessarily but you make a good point nevertheless.

• @serious I'm pretty sure she's asking about heterosexual men not asexual men.

• Yes, I know that. I am not talking about asexual men, I didn't give my explanation referring to asexual men and I am not asexual , it's hard to explain, but it's okay.

• I haven't ever been in this situation, but if I'm always looking at her profile it usually means I find them attractive. Or I could just be seeing what they're about..

• I like her and find her attractive. ... It's a good reason. The reason is irrational, doesn't explain, it just happens.

• Clap dem cheeks.

• Well we're told all the time women and men can be " just friends", right?

• So you stalk and harass a girl you want to be "just friends" with? That's retarded behavior.

• That's the point "can women and men be "just friends""? I don't think they can be

• I never did. As soon as I knew a girlfriend wanted commitment and I didn't I broke it off, even if things were going fine. Stop wasting her time and let her find somebody else.

• I'm psycho and a sex addict. I'm seeking treatment.