What are your thoughts on the new windows 10 OS?

WHat do you think of Windows 10 update?

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't gotten it yet. I got an email today saying that my upgrade might come in the next few days or next few weeks.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't upgrade until all the inevitable bugs and issues have been worked out.

There's already a potential security issue with a new feature called wi-fi sense which when enabled "anyone you have in your Skype, Outlook or Hotmail contacts lists — and any of your Facebook friends — can be granted access to your Wi-Fi network as long as they're within range. Microsoft added this feature to save users' time and hassle, but as independent security blogger Brian Krebs put it, some security experts see it as "a disaster waiting to happen."

www.yahoo.com/.../...0-may-share-wi-164057617.html

What Girls Said 2

• I've seen the demo and used it on my friend's laptop. It seems great. I just haven't upgraded because I don't know if most of my programs are compatible, especially games.

• Its making my wifi work really awfully on my laptop -_-

What Guys Said 4

• I'll use it when my windows7 computers get older.
    In any case, not before Ms rolls out Service Pack 1.
    I might try it on my wife's old XP laptop after i get her a new one.

• You don't really have to worry about the service pack 1 for ten. It has been pretty stable for a while even the last part of testing before the release. I've been running for a while with no issues.

• Win 10 has been rolled out in OEM as an upgrade to win8: if you buy a new compter this month uou still get a win 8 with an upgrade. It failed in AV tests I read.
      That's a dead giveaway it is functioning but not 100% yet.

• I've been using it since January. I am very happy with it. I really like windows 10 on my phone too. They work so well together and everything I need is on all my devices without having to sync anything.

• I'm afraid of installing it because there must be a catch later on. I mean, a new operating system free just because you have Windows 7 or 8. There must be something like having a monthly fee or something like that to keep the updates going or other features going. It can't all be free. Too good to be true. Microsoft or not, doesn't matter to me.

• Don't know... haven't tried it yet...