On a scale from 1 to 10: How much do you like your life?

1 being a horrid hell, doesn't get much worse than this.
10 being a perfect paradise, doesn't get much better than this.

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest, I'm probably looking at a 3 most days, 4 on some. 😕
    It's not like I don't want to be happy, but frankly I have trouble finding happiness in most of life. I know I should be happy with things I have, but I simply can't. Lonely, cold, and distant (often covered up by a smile and some bad puns) is how I feel at the moment.

I have real life friends that border on acquaintances, or not very strong friendships. All my crushes turn out to be some sort of misguided delusions of infatuation, have boyfriends that I don't know about, or they are just impossible to have it work. And school is stressful af.

But hey, GAG is one of the few places that make me genuinely smile. Without cool people GAG and music/instruments, I fear where I would be now. Glad I stumbled upon this site. It doesn't have the pressures of real life and I can just act natural on here.

by the way thanks for the random quizzes and being one cool GAG person too. 😎 It actually makes my day quite a bit better, believe it or not.

Oh geez, I made a 1000 character rant again D:

• Hey dude your life sound just like mine. If I happen to die now I would be completely fine with that.

• The passive aggressive sarcasm was strong in that second statement. lol

• sorry sorry, I am happy for you 😜

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say 6. I'm healthy, I have access to drinking water, education, I'm not homeless, I have food and I live in a peaceful country. So, compared to a lot of people my life is good.
    But at the same, there are some things I dislike about my life.

What Guys Said 37

• Keeping in mind that 5 is average, I would say a 6. Not having a ball of fun studying for exams and getting applications sorted out, but I know in 2 months I'll be an 8 :D

• I usually give myself 7/8 because I am fairly content but I live life so simply/blandly that another person might give it a 3/4.

• I like my life, I just wish 90% of the people would cease to exist. Life would be a hundred times better that way. 8/10

• 8.5 out of 10

• A 7 I would say. It'll be better with a better social life.

• I'm happy with my life, I just dislike certain events at occur in my life, events that effect me and people close to me.

But there's always someone in a worse situation so I can't complain.
    I'm just grateful for the good in my life!

• Last week, 2/10

Right now 4/10

2 years from now 9/10.

• I give myself a 5.

• I would say 4.

I have minimal sexual experience. Never had a girlfriend. Never had a girl to call mine. I watch friends get married and or have kids young and I get no where. I work my ass of 45-60 hours a week with no girl to come home to. I don't really have much friends. If I died tomorrow, or any time that is, I am more than happy for that.

• Right now I'd say a 6.

• Right now it's 7

But with @cl_517 in it, it would be 12 :p

We broke up yesterday 💔

• About a 6. Other 4, you would be surprised how one bad decision can put you in a bad spot in your life.

• Like is a strong word.

• Like a 6 to be honest

• Eh. 3 right now. It could be worse, but it could be a hell of a lot better.

• I'd say between 4 and 6.

• About a 3.

• 7 for now! 😊

• 9.5 i just get bored sometimes

• 10/10- i say this for if i didn't deem it perfect i would change it

• I'd say -40

• 7 I guess, things could be better but they aren't bad.

• 5 most definitely a 5

• I will not say i have the perfect life, but i am very happy with what i have got so i will say 7

• Around a 4, maybe :/

• somewhere between 6-8, but there can be days when it's like 9, mostly I'll say it's 6.5

• 9 to 10
    I really love living my life :D

• -99 xD something around that

• in September ir will be a 8

• I don't wanna be ungrateful so I think 7/10

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 24

• A solid 5. My life isn't good, but if compared, it's quite satisfactory. But it can be better if I had a better social life and better companionship.

• Honestly I don't really like busting my ass at a job that pays minimum wage dealing with elderly people and grumpy family members and having a lot of the people who mean or meant so much to me fade away or grow apart from me. I don't like how expensive college is and how much expectations are being placed on me right now. Soooo I want to say a strong 3. But it's just the situation itself I love my life you gotta love life and be thankful because your blessed.

• 6-7. I need one thing to change for that number to be increased.

What would you say your number is?

• I guess a 4...

• 0...
    ...
    ...

• I would say a 3-6 out of 10 depending on the day of the week.

• hmm.. it is a 3

• 7 ish I guess

• 9. The only thing I'm missing is that one special guy

• My life is on the middle of the scale 5.5
    It has its bad moments just like it has its good moments. It is in between & average.
    Sometimes it leans towards the lower side of the scale and other times on the higher side.

• 0 actually

• Eh. It varies between 1 and 6.

• Right now a 4-5. I need to get out more.

• I'd say about a 7

• Like a 4. But used to be a 2, so I'm making progress? lol

• A solid 8. I appreciate everything and i enjoy my life.

• 2. I mean, no ones died, but...

• When I was single it was 10 and I thought I was missing something, now I'm in a relationship and walked all over it's a 3 :'(

• 8 c:
    Really happy

• 3 out of 10

.

• 10/10 after i graduate and switch cities and have a hot boyfriend

• My ex girlfrien use to date a guy uh brandon was his name I gess. he was. amasing we broke. up and she went straight to him so in her words hintze is a stud! Hintze is his nixkname.

• when do u graduate?

• I'd say a 9. I have my minor struggles

• 10/10, I love my life no matter how difficult things might get. 💪😄

• I'll give it about a 7 because my life is boring and sometimes I wish I had smaller breast

• -10

does that count?