What's your opinion of guys who shave their legs?

I'm getting into the world of competitive cycling, and most shave their legs. It's like a rite of passage or something. I'm wondering though, what do you think of men who shave their legs? I don't want to end up looking like a metro pretty boy.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• women don't give a fk about you. they care only about your money, your dick, and how much fun they can gain from you. welcome to reality... .

What Girls Said 5

• I don't care. Indifferent.

• (1) I suspect most of us don't care. (2) I dated a cyclist in high school and if there was anything unattractive about his legs it was the sharp tan line in the middle of his thighs. And that did not stop me from finding his legs incredibly hot - definitely part of his appeal. (3) There are some really hot metrosexuals. Can you say David Beckham?

• I'm indifferent

• I don't like it unless it's for sport.

• I really don't care if they shave their legs or not. It's their body and they can do whatever they want with it.

What Guys Said 3

• I wouldn't do it myself, but you can do whatever you want.

• I used to have to wax mine when I was younger for reasons. I still do it now because it feels wrong, no woman has had a problem with it.

• one word.."GAY"