• Blind
    26% (6)18% (3)22% (9)Vote
  • Deaf
    74% (17)82% (14)78% (31)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|8

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd much rather be deaf than blind but i'd prefer to be blind in one eye than deaf in one ear

0|1
    0|1

What Girls Said 6

• I'd rather be blind because I need sound to still be able to contact with others through speach and especially music I would go mad if I couldn't listen to music.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'd rather be blind because I trust that there are compassionate care takers who can help me live but if I did not have music - my life would be a lot less joyful and exciting.

0|0
    0|0
  • blind because i one day want to hear the voices of my future, currently non-existent children and the voice of my husband.

0|0
    0|0
  • Deaf is easier to correct and being blind is trickier to fix. So I rather be deaf.

0|0
    0|0
  • Took me a while but I choose blind. I love music waay too much. Plus, not being able to hear loved ones would be sad.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would rather be deaf because I want to be able to see

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• blind of course... and i'm kinda shocked EVERYONE voted "deaf"

being deaf = life's over.

i love music so much and i cannot survive without it not even for a single day... imagine for da rest of my life... i'd rather be dead than be unable to listen to music again... life would have no meaning by then :'(

0|0
    0|2
  • I hate noises anyway

0|2
    0|0
  • I imagine being blind is worse I mean if I was deaf I could always find ways to communicate

0|0
    0|0
  • If I was deaf, I'd have an excuse not to talk to people.

0|0
    0|1
  • Blind. So I would never see all that blue again. But I could keep listening my favourite bands, I could keep going concerts.

0|0
    0|1
  • I'll go with deaf...

0|0
    0|0
  • Deaf, I can't live without my video games.

0|0
    0|0
  • Deaf. They have some kind of technology now that allows some deaf people to hear.

0|0
    0|2
    • It does not work this way bro. We are assuming that you have to lose one of your sensetions permanently.

• Either way I'd still rather be deaf.