(Quiz) What kind of whale do you think like?

http://www.playbuzz.com/natthomasbosley10/which-whale-species-do-you-think-like

Sperm Whale - Protective & Nurturing
(Quiz) What kind of whale do you think like?
You're kind and nurturing. You're a natural caregiver with a soft demeanor. But you're also protective and defensive. You're very close with your family and friends, and you would do anything to protect them. You're not afraid to stand up for what you believe in. You're careful and diligent. People are drawn to your tough but warm energy. You're honest and led by example. You're comfortable with who you are.

0|0
12|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Orca - Quick & WItty
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4023-8dd4-3cb2abb32bfd.jpg
    As an Orca, you're very closely related to Dolphins - and it shows! You're smart and quick on your feet. You're easily excitable, friendly and funny. People are drawn to your playful but intelligent energy. You have a lot of friends, but you know which ones are your real pals. You're easily excitable and passionate. You're persistent and never take "no" for an answer. You never shy away from a challenge and you're an excellent public speaker. You love to laugh and never turn down a good prank.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Beluga Whale - Friendly & Energetic cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...441b-ba19-c3f108b69d67.jpg You're friendly, kind, and personable. You're easy to talk to and you make friends quickly. You're a lover of hugs and smiles. Your glass is always half full. It doesn't take long for you to bounce back from heartache or tragedy. You're the life of a party and people are drawn to your charismatic energy. You're thoughtful and enjoy random conversations with strangers. You're a good friend and never break a promise you make.

Yayy i like this <3

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• You got : Blue Whale - Strong and Wise

You're strong, tough, and confident. Loyalty and honesty are very important to you. You're a natural born leader, even if you don't like it sometimes. You're thoughtful and wise. People are drawn to your ability to lead without fear or anger. You're honest and true to yourself. You're not afraid to speak the truth. You take risks but only after you've weighed all the consequences. You're brave and cool under pressure.
    --------------------
    I always did like the color blue 😎
    As a blue whale, I am officially the largest animal known to exist on Earth so far, my tongue weighs as much as an elephant, and my heart weighs as much as an automobile.

ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/.../...-32005-1422840611-40.jpg

... Wait, is buzzfeed trying to call me fat?

1|0
    0|0
    • hahaha, nahhhh, you're not FAT, you're just BIG-BONED!! 😎 XD

• Show All
    • lol everything's possible I guess xD

• Well, if my metabolism ever starts slowing down, and I unfortunately start gaining weight, at least I have a goal I can go for xD

• You got Sperm Whale
    cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...a508-eeb9f090f1cf-m.jpg
    You're kind and nurturing. You're a natural caregiver with a soft demeanor. But you're also protective and defensive. You're very close with your family and friends, and you would do anything to protect them. You're not afraid to stand up for what you believe in. You're careful and diligent. People are drawn to your tough but warm energy. You're honest and led by example. You're comfortable with who you are.

1|0
    0|0
  • Right - quiet & thoughtful cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...48b6-8ff2-dd9f1552f0b0.jpg

I don't get it. So what kind of whale am I?

1|0
    0|0
  • Blue Whale - Strong & Wise
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4ddd-b255-a0b59d4e896f.jpg
    ou're strong, tough, and confident. Loyalty and honesty are very important to you. You're a natural born leader, even if you don't like it sometimes. You're thoughtful and wise. People are drawn to your ability to lead without fear or anger. You're honest and true to yourself. You're not afraid to speak the truth. You take risks but only after you've weighed all the consequences. You're brave and cool under pressure.

1|0
    0|0
  • lol SPERM whale XD

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol definitely not whales I see around these days

1|0
    0|0
  • Beluga Whale - Friendly & Energetic
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...441b-ba19-c3f108b69d67.jpg
    You're friendly, kind, and personable. You're easy to talk to and you make friends quickly. You're a lover of hugs and smiles. Your glass is always have full. It doesn't take long for you to bounce back from heartache or tragedy. You're the life of a party and people are drawn to your charismatic energy. You're thoughtful and enjoy random conversations with strangers. You're a good friend and never break a promise you make.

It's true, but I don't have many friends just good friends.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Orca - Quick & WItty

As an Orca, you're very closely related to Dolphins - and it shows! You're smart and quick on your feet. You're easily excitable, friendly and funny. People are drawn to your playful but intelligent energy. You have a lot of friends, but you know which ones are your real pals. You're easily excitable and passionate. You're persistent and never take "no" for an answer. You never shy away from a challenge and you're an excellent public speaker. You love to laugh and never turn down a good prank.

1|0
    0|0
  • Blue Whale - Strong & Wise 8) i knew it.. !

You're strong, tough, and confident. Loyalty and honesty are very important to you. You're a natural born leader, even if you don't like it sometimes. You're thoughtful and wise. People are drawn to your ability to lead without fear or anger. You're honest and true to yourself. You're not afraid to speak the truth. You take risks but only after you've weighed all the consequences. You're brave and cool under pressure.

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
    • Pretty much true, but sometimes I make reckless decisions by taking risks when I haven't weigh all the consequences yet 🙈🙉🙊

• http://i58.tinypic.com/2mqsshi.jpg

Hehe, this quiz was so cute :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Beluga Whale - Friendly & Energetic

You're friendly, kind, and personable. You're easy to talk to and you make friends quickly. You're a lover of hugs and smiles. Your glass is always half full. It doesn't take long for you to bounce back from heartache or tragedy. You're the life of a party and people are drawn to your charismatic energy. You're thoughtful and enjoy random conversations with strangers. You're a good friend and never break a promise you make

That is very spot on

1|0
    0|0
  • I got:
    Orca - Quick & WItty

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
  • Right whale - quiet an thoughtful

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...48b6-8ff2-dd9f1552f0b0.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • Sperm Whale - Protective & Nurturing

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a Beluga Whale - Friendly and Energetic

1|0
    0|0