Can't blow up balloons?

At a party the other day and was trying to blow up this balloon but couldn't do it! Embarrising as being a guy, all the girls around me had no problem. Is anyone else like this?

Most Helpful Girl

• A tip is to gently stretch the balloon from all sides before you blow it.
    Blow air from your lungs into the balloon. This is the same action used when puffing your cheeks with air, but the air should pass into the balloon and your cheeks should be relaxed.
    Try to keep your lips puckered and tight as you blow into the balloon. Your cheeks will fill with some air, but they shouldn't be getting really big — the balloon should.

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel you... Haha.

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah I be all out of breath lol It hurts... I gave up years ago

• I can't blow up a balloon too. Not even a little bit, lol.

• What kind of party has a 19 year old blowing up balloons lol

• haha, it was a surprise party for a friend and we were filling the room with balloons before it started.

• lol I don't know why i'm talking shit, I probably couldn't blow up any either.

• haha, don't worry, guess I will need more practice!

• Nope, I can blow it up pretty easily. It's the typing part that's the worse.

• It took me a while to learn how, but i was a lot younger like 12...

What Guys Said 1

• you need to practice blowing stuff