Israel troops burnt a kid today in his house and of course coz he is Arab he is worthless?

No one in the west even mentioned if he was Israel boy u would have found people here on gag saying how barbaric arabs are but today it's Palestinians fault nit the freaking Israel who invaded the land

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't mind them dude, Israel was just "defending" itself, I'm sure that 2 years old boy was a terrorist who tried to bomb them so they burned him.

By the way, his father also passed away a few days ago in the hospital because he was burned too.

What Girls Said 7

• I Cried when i saw his pictures :(
    kids are kids in any relgion and any nationality
    i dont know why people are heartless and mad nowadays
    thatswhy i hate poltics
    we are living in nasty world , every government just look for power
    nobody think of the victims
    Rip for any muslim / jew / christian / atheist innocent soul

• this is sad. people have to remember that hate won't end hate. hating muslims won't end terrorism.
    images6.fanpop.com/.../...ate-36905267-279-514.png

• This whole thing is so dumb

Israel already has the majority of the land and it wasn't even really their land to begin with. So rude

Palestinians just want a bit of land. Give all of West Bank to them, and Israel stay how it is. problem solved

• Terrorism? Of course not.
    Isreal has all the right to defend itself from a baby!
    -asoomijay

• That's very sad.

• I'M FROM ISRAEL BUT I'M AN ARAB
    AND THEY ARE KILLES
    THEY BURNED TO DEATH A 1 YEAR OLD

• Tough topic to discuss.

• The Israel people took the land of Palestine and still they r killing then

• Israel was there first. Actually Pagans were. Israel and Palestine werent either the first.

• Jews aren't Israel if that what u mean Jews Benn there but it belonged to Palestine and a Palestinian can be jewellery too

What Guys Said 13

• I read about it in a Jewish news publication and it was carried in western news outlets. The Israeli Defense Forces labeled it "a barbaric act of terrorism". Netanyahu also condemned it as terrorism. The IDF immediately set out on an intensive search for the perpetrators.

The difference is that if it had been an Israeli infant killed the Palestinian forces would be cheering and claiming responsibility as fast as they could.

The truth is that all terrorism, especially against the innocents, is terrible.

• Habib, the sad part of the Western media is this is not newsworthy. Which is perverse.

I remember night on 10 years ago there was a flood in Pakistan where 20 million people were displaced but scant reporting of it on the news.

Truth be told is most of the media outlets are owned by rich jews or americans and the plump their own agendas

• Israel is what is wrong with this world, if i could i would have get a rid of them, they own media and everything so it;s pretty simple to understand

• Dude the west is run by jews. Why should they even care about here?

• Why are you purposely trying to incite political and cultural hate here? Ok, we get it. Israel is evil from your point of view. Now what?

• Honestly most of us don't care who kills each other half way around the world. To be perfectly honest I don't care when I turn on the local news and see someone killed someone in the next city over from me.

• I did see it on the news. They mentioned extremist settlers, not 'troops'.

• The live of every person is worthfull

I have read it on the newswebsite so it is nonsens to say that in the west they stay silent about it... and you forget to tell that politicians say it is awefull

• The Israel issue is very complicated. Both sides are at fault for the conflict.
    However Israel could do a lot better in it's treatment the Palestinians living in Israel.

• Ah Israel, you scamps.

• I know what happened, and what i want to happen is to create projects between egypt and israel to solve this proplem slowly.

• What's even worse is people like you using this as a political fuel for more hate.

• God damn but what about 3 Jewish kids (or young boys)? Did you say the same for them?

• i would feel sorry for any kid with any relgion or any nationality. kids are kids