Would you rather live without Internet or never be able to travel by plane again?

• I'd prefer to not have access to the Internet again
  • I'd rather never be able to travel by plane again

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• i've never liked travelling by plane so this is a win win situation for me

What Guys Said 6

• I would rather not be able to travel by plane again because living without the internet would be such a hassle these days as we rely on it for pretty much everything. If I wanted to travel I could go by land transport or by boat.

• Internet is too vital for daily life. There's always trains and boats!

• Pretty obvious. It's B.
    You wouldn't be able to ask this question without internet access could you.

• I've never traveled.

• I love travelling too much to give that up.

• I pick A. I love to travel too much so. :).

• What about traveling by boat?

• I would do it, but that did be too slow to do it all the time so yeah there is my two cents over here on this topic just for you. ;).

What Girls Said 5

• I'd rather never be able to travel by plane again. We have boats! I hate planes so it was an easy choice. I don't mind living without internet, but if it's between planes or internet, I'm going to choose internet (as the one I'd rather have).

• I don't even like air planes. sometimes they scare me.

• I hate planes so I guess the second (although my college is a 5hr flight from my hometown and at least a 30 hour drive so I don't know maybe super sonic speed trains man?)

• I'd rather never be able to travel by plane again because I've never went on a plane before and I'm also afraid of heights but without internet I'll go crazy :/

• I wouldn't mind spending days or months on a ship/bus to travel to very distant places.