Would you rather live without Internet or never be able to travel by plane again?

• I'd prefer to not have access to the Internet again
    26% (5)20% (5)23% (10)Vote
  • I'd rather never be able to travel by plane again
    74% (14)80% (20)77% (34)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|7

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• i've never liked travelling by plane so this is a win win situation for me

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I would rather not be able to travel by plane again because living without the internet would be such a hassle these days as we rely on it for pretty much everything. If I wanted to travel I could go by land transport or by boat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Internet is too vital for daily life. There's always trains and boats!

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty obvious. It's B.
    You wouldn't be able to ask this question without internet access could you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never traveled.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love travelling too much to give that up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I pick A. I love to travel too much so. :).

0|0
    0|0
    • What about traveling by boat?

• I would do it, but that did be too slow to do it all the time so yeah there is my two cents over here on this topic just for you. ;).

What Girls Said 5

• I'd rather never be able to travel by plane again. We have boats! I hate planes so it was an easy choice. I don't mind living without internet, but if it's between planes or internet, I'm going to choose internet (as the one I'd rather have).

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even like air planes. sometimes they scare me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate planes so I guess the second (although my college is a 5hr flight from my hometown and at least a 30 hour drive so I don't know maybe super sonic speed trains man?)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather never be able to travel by plane again because I've never went on a plane before and I'm also afraid of heights but without internet I'll go crazy :/

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind spending days or months on a ship/bus to travel to very distant places.

0|0
    0|0