Guys, What's worse?

Seeing The girl you like texting and talking to another guy all the time
Or
Finding out she had sex with another guy you know?

What would hurt you more And why?

• Seeing her talk to and text another guy frequently
  • Finding out she had sex with another guy
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Girls can not vote on this poll
I'm a Guy

12

Most Helpful Guy

• wait, am I dating her while she's having sex with another guy? Obviously, that would bother me more.

But if I'm not dating her, neither would bother me. In fact, if I was interested, I'd probably ask the guy about her sexual habits. Save me the trouble of seducing her to find out for myself.

What Guys Said 11

• Both are very bad, but you asked worse.

According to me the second option is the worst, no doubt.

• I can deal with a girl texting an talking to another guy or girl frequently, because I do. It's not serious at all, just friends chilling.

Having sex is a whole different thing. If you are just willing to go and fuck someone else and try to come back to me like that's all good and dandy, it better have been rape or something. If you were able to and gave clear consent, the door is open and get the fuck out of my face. Simple.

• I find neither bad. If she wants to screw around with other guys while we're dating I'd even help her, as long as she would help me find other women too.

• Wouldn't be happy about either, but I definitely would leave her for the latter.

• Neither are too bad, unless the sex thing was recent (like within the time we had been talking). I don't care if she had guy friends, or if she had sex with a guy. Hooray for her, she is a normal person with a social life.

• Well she had sex and was talking to her when you had a crush on her.

• Hmm, I guess I would be a little disheartened, more at my inaction for not being able to get her to like me enough to not have sex with someone else, but I wouldn't be overall despondent, unless sex led to a relationship with the guy. At that point, I'd give up entirely.

• Wouldn't put up with either

• How do those even BEGIN to compare?

• both would suck , y do u ask?

• Obviously the latter.

• Both are bad, but B is worse

• B is worse, but A is bad tho.