Do you think "Falcon" is a sexy and scary superhero name?

Do you think that? I'm creating my own character and I have problems with finding the perfect name for him.

His powers:
Powers and abilities: Acrobatics, Super-Speed (260 mph), Super-Strenght (20 tons), 9 years experience of Martial Art, stealth, and Superior intelligence.

Reason why I like the name "Falcon": When he was 4 years old, his parents brought him to a zoo were he met falcons. He was completly terrified of them first but then his parents started to calm him down a talked good thing about falcons and he started to like them more and falcons started to become a symbol in his life and he want to use that symbols on the streets.

Forgot to add that he can fly but he has not any mechanical wings like Falcon. My character got his from an astroid that flew into the water. The next day he went down to see was and he got stunged on something when he touched it. And that asteriod was a big stone from another planet far beyong earth and their gravitaion is much stronger then on earth wich makes him able to fly becuase of earths weaker gravitation.

Most Helpful Girl

• Uhm... it's definitely cool. Not scary, not scary at all and not particularly sexy.
    In my opinion though, it's a bit too synonymous with Sam Wilson, Marvel's Falcon from the Captain America comics. Just saying. It's a cute character background though.

• Yeah I know, I had some inspiration from Falcon. But his streak that goes from his chest over his shoulder and end at his back looks really much like a falcon.

• I hope you got your story planned out better than that... Is he a mutant? Is he still a human? Parasitic aliens occupying his CNS or something? He sounds like a cross between superman/spiderman/batman. Also you pretty much stated that he was based off of Falcon and then gave him the same name, I don't think that's exactly the same case as with DC's Sandman and Marvel's Sandman. Those were two different characters, not based off of each other...

• Like I said, he's NOT like Falcon. Yeah, A LITTLE mix between Superman, Batman and Spider-Man but not overpowered

Most Helpful Guy

• Does he fly though?

• Yeah forgot to add that but he has not any mechanical wings like Falcon. My character got his from an astroid that flew into the water. The next day he went down to see was and he got stunged on something when he touched it. And that asteriod was a big stone from another planet far beyong earth and their gravitaion is much stronger then on earth wich makes him able to fly becuase of earths weaker gravitation.

• Does it seem promising to you?

• It's alright, I think 😄

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• The falcon is already a superhero formerly the black falcon has been changed because its racist or something

• It's not the same character. Those are two completely different characters. It's like DC's Sandman and Marvel's Sandman.

• Do you have name for his acrobatic skills and speed?

• Like a different name idea for a character with those traits? If you think about it nightcrawler from xmen doesn't exactly fit his skills very well because a nightcrawler is a type of worm

• It sounds like a great name.. Some nice story as well.
    I've never been able to think of a name so mine all end up being called 'the moherfucker'
    I was dissapointed after watching kick ass 2 due to one of the villains being called the same name XD

• He seems like a generic superhero (no offense)

• Name already taken bruh
    i.annihil.us/.../537baa87dbe40.jpg
    Don't wanna get sued

• I know but his symbol looks to much like a falcon and I like it. It has nothing to do with Cap's "sidekick" Falcon. And It took 5 months to design his suit. Look at Marvel and DC, they both have characters named "Sandman"