The NEXT US PRESIDENT - Donald Trump?

"Donald Trump’s presidential campaign keeps steamrolling ahead, and he’s crushing his Republican rivals in terms of popularity — even in their home states."

http://fortune.com/2015/07/29/trump-keeps-leading-in-polls/

The NEXT US PRESIDENT - Donald Trump?

How do you feel about this turn of events?
YAY or NAY?
Where will you be when Donald Trump becomes the next President of the United States of Americano?

• YAY
  • NAY
  • Fuck this , I'm moving to Canada.
    Vote C

Most Helpful Guy

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 10

• As we discussed before...

http://i.pokeme.com/meme/img/00po.jpg

• I'm already Canadian.

• lol all i can say is I'm SO glad i dont live anywhere near that loser.

• Even though Hillary is old and unhealthy I think people will vote for her because she is the strongest competitor against Donald Trump.

• I think you are right but the people who think Hillary is the strongest competitor against Donald Trump are factually incorrect. Bernie Sanders has a much much better chance against Trump than Hillary would at least that is according to the research I have done and the current polls I have looked at.

• BERNIE SANDERSSS FOR PREZ

• Jill Stein shares similar views and is't tied to a corporate runed party.

• 1|2
  • I'm a republican American and the upcoming election I will be old enough to vote. But, I see him as more of a businessman than a leader of a nation. U know?

• I see him as complete waste of life I have no idea how he aquire any fortune he seems so mentally retarded

• No way!

I'm not even going to mention his name because I'm not going to give him any type of publicity, that's what he wants.

• All I have to say is...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh, crap. America, where did you go wrong?

• No, thank you.

What Guys Said 18

• Only one worth being president is Bernie Sanders. All the rest can go burn in hell. Especially Hilary and Especially Trump.

• Don't count your chickens before they hatch, there are still a couple things that need to happen first.

Also money buys a lot of things opinions being one of them, it probably helps that he is practically made out of money and it actually funding his own campaign and has way more money to actually use towards it then any other person running.

But we will see what happens, remember we still have a ways to go and Donald Duck over there could very well say something that cost him the race which I estimate there is a 50-75% chance of happening. But if he does win I will still vote him in over Hilary Clinton as Trump is the lesser of the two evils but I hope it won't come to that.

• I'm pretty sure Donald Trump won't win, but you never know. I've seen other candidates win in the past that I thought for sure they wouldn't, but it happens. Right now, I'm wanting Carson to win, but betting my chips on either Hilary or Bush. Sad, but true. Neither one of them is someone I want as a president, but what other choices do have have? Commi Sanders, Angry Rand, Bridge Christie, Cruising Cruz, Bin Laden Bush, Delete key Clinton, Toupee Trump, Kasich... gosh... where do I even start?

• I don't know anything about the US presidential election since I'm not from there. But I'm hoping that the guy (or woman) with the most favorable opinions towards Europe wins.

• Like I said in another post if Trump wins I'm joining the Canadian Border Patrol.

• Where will I be?
    in the UK with a hot cup of tea and watching terrible... terrible shows

• I'm not gonna say whether I'm for or against him.

But objectively, he's gonna crash and burn, with all the unpolitic stuff he's saying.

• yeah but that part of the republican party that likes that type is about 40% of the voters and owning that group is gonna keep him in it till the end. while the more political folks cannablise each other

• Hmm... I'll have to think about that. The same could possibly apply for Sanders, on the liberal side, but I don't know.

• I know many people say shit like this, but I'm dead serious that if he became president I would consider leaving. I'd consider it a widespread failure of the American population and figure the future of the country is too bleak.

• There is no way this guy wins. If it does I'll be singing "oh, Canada" in a week.

• Bring moneiz to Canada please.
      Canada needs moneiz now no one wants to use oil any more.

• That's a Doomsday scenario!

• Holy shit i hope that idiot doesn't become president. We're much better off with Bernie.

• I like him, he isn't afraid to tell it like it is

• Please US, dont choose a retard president again. Republicans just destroy Us international image.

• As much as I do NOT want Hillary as President, Donald Trump would be worse.

• Already live in Canada

• o my god I hope he wins the nomination

• Survived 8 years of George Bush so I could probably wait out Donald Trump as well. As bad as it seems it's better to stand together and face his wroth united as one than to be a coward and run away!

• The only good thing about Trump, is that he makes all the other nominees look like god