Pick a weird Religion?

Disclaimer: Most of these are cults, and not world religions. Like geniune peaceful religions like christianity and islam.

• Scientology i.kinja-img.com/.../hdix7tqgpybthzskjxgt.jpg A science fiction that humans are originally aliens and believes a Alien Lord Xenu banished humans to earth as mortals, and mankind must work up to become aliens again.
  • Black Israelites/ Black Jews 33.media.tumblr.com/.../...e_n0a64ueAuy1ss6hjj.jpg A Black supremacist judeo group much similar to nation of islam, that believe black americans are the true lost jews of israel.
  • Jedism maxcdn.fooyoh.com/.../jedism.jpg A cult that believes in star wars and the jedi
  • Raelism listverse.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/.../Raelism.jpg A cult that believes in idealogies from ancient aliens and that humans were created by aliens, much similar to scientlogly but without the money
  • Nuwahabism mediaanarchist.files.wordpress.com/.../001.jpg A cult started by malachi york , with ties to nation of islam and black jews, nuwahabians believe god is black and a sumerian black god called enki and take many aspects from ancient egyptian and sumerian mythology
  • Universe people www.universe-people.com/.../obr4414.jpg A cult started by a czech slovakian woman who claims nordic aliens that look similar to humans , are warning earth of a destruction and all humans must evacute to interdimension by commiting suicide
  • Zoroastrianism http://looklex.com/e.o/slides/zoroastrianism04.jpg A ancient persian religion that takes babylonian aspects and founded by the Prophet Zoroaster in ancient Iran approximately 3500 years ago.

Most Helpful Guy

• "A cult started by malachi york , with ties to nation of islam and black jews, nuwahabians believe god is black and a sumerian black god called enki and take many aspects from ancient egyptian and sumerian mythology"

This one fascinates me for some reason.

Although I still think world religions are essentially just massive cults that many people believe in, so this isn't any less valid as those. "Enki", hah! Nice.

I wish you had added Pastafarianism, it's actually a legitimate religion in Poland.

• no it's not, thats a joke... just athiests taking the piss out of faith

• Well yes, but I read that it is actually a legitimate religion in Poland because people cannot disprove it, lol.

What Girls Said 8

• Jedism LMFAOOO. please make my life and tell me this is real.

• I think nuwahabism would be cool, but raelism would be my second choice :)

• Some of these religions seem normal to me like the black jews, the zorastrainists and the scientologists. The others might be strange but might not be. I actually think the ancient egyptian gods make sense - I worshiped them in high school.

• i m all for the jedism.. bow down to the great JEDI...

• Freddie Mercury was Zoroastrian. I think it was a legit religion at its time.

I choose Jedism, lol

• Zoroastrianism.
    seemed cool ! lol

• I'll go with the star wars cult, that sounds the most fun.

• Realism only because that could, to a certain degree shed light upon how certain ancient civilizations *ahem Mayan and Egyptian * were so precise when it came to astronomy, mathematics, architecture, etc.

What Guys Said 9

• Christianity :

A belief based on a book with talking snakes and magic boats.

• ''geniune peaceful religions like christianity and islam''
    media2.giphy.com/media/JDbx0yICUNdPW/giphy.gif

• Jedism easily lol. ( huge star wars fan, though I wouldn't actually join it in real life I'm not that hardcore )

• Where is none of these option? Feels so good i am an atheist.

I heard a gentleman's speech on scientology,
    Imagine the size of balls on that person, to stand in front of another fellow human being and tell him what happened 15 trillion years ago. And not like the general, planets were cooling stuff.. he knows the name of the guy.. Xenu..

• I know a Zoroastrian its something you need to be born into, he comes from nobility and is extremely wealthy

• I don't see Discordianism. I'm disappointed :-P

• Google the Presleyterians. Yes, they worship the King.

• What's weird about Zoroastrianism?

• pfft " uses force choke* Jedism bruh