Disclaimer: Most of these are cults, and not world religions. Like geniune peaceful religions like christianity and islam.
- Scientology i.kinja-img.com/.../hdix7tqgpybthzskjxgt.jpg A science fiction that humans are originally aliens and believes a Alien Lord Xenu banished humans to earth as mortals, and mankind must work up to become aliens again.Vote A
- Black Israelites/ Black Jews 33.media.tumblr.com/.../...e_n0a64ueAuy1ss6hjj.jpg A Black supremacist judeo group much similar to nation of islam, that believe black americans are the true lost jews of israel.Vote B
- Jedism maxcdn.fooyoh.com/.../jedism.jpg A cult that believes in star wars and the jediVote C
- Raelism listverse.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/.../Raelism.jpg A cult that believes in idealogies from ancient aliens and that humans were created by aliens, much similar to scientlogly but without the moneyVote D
- Nuwahabism mediaanarchist.files.wordpress.com/.../001.jpg A cult started by malachi york , with ties to nation of islam and black jews, nuwahabians believe god is black and a sumerian black god called enki and take many aspects from ancient egyptian and sumerian mythologyVote E
- Universe people www.universe-people.com/.../obr4414.jpg A cult started by a czech slovakian woman who claims nordic aliens that look similar to humans , are warning earth of a destruction and all humans must evacute to interdimension by commiting suicideVote F
- Zoroastrianism http://looklex.com/e.o/slides/zoroastrianism04.jpg A ancient persian religion that takes babylonian aspects and founded by the Prophet Zoroaster in ancient Iran approximately 3500 years ago.Vote G
Most Helpful Guy
"A cult started by malachi york , with ties to nation of islam and black jews, nuwahabians believe god is black and a sumerian black god called enki and take many aspects from ancient egyptian and sumerian mythology"
This one fascinates me for some reason.
Although I still think world religions are essentially just massive cults that many people believe in, so this isn't any less valid as those. "Enki", hah! Nice.
I wish you had added Pastafarianism, it's actually a legitimate religion in Poland.1