This ugly guy keeps looking at me?

He would look at me like when I come in the door to our class, when I talk in class and like when I am talking to my friend sometimes he looks in my direction! It's kinda creeping me out! I pretend like I don't see him.

not to be mean but he's kinda ugly too. I'm not pretty but he's like not my type...

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, how dare a guy you don't find attractive having the audacity to look at someone that he does (maybe) find attractive. I mean, why haven't they gathered all the uggos up and shipped them off to Ugly Island yet?

He's not doing anything to hurt you. If you don't want him looking at you, then tell him not to.

• I don't want to be mean

Most Helpful Girl

• Then ignore him. If he talks to you, be straight up: "I'm not interested, sorry." If it continues to bother you, just ask him why he is staring at you and ask him to stop. It will make him stop, I promise. I've done it. If you're not gutsy enough to say anything, make eye contact and give him a weirded out look.

What Guys Said 7

• Well it happens if it was an attractive guy it wouldn't be creepy lol and people say looks dont matter

• The best thing you can do is ignore him like he doesn't exist and he'll give up eventually.

• He has a crush on you.
    Just ignore him if you're not interested.
    He is most likely harmless so don't think about it too much.

You can always approach him if you want but it's unnecessary.

• and people on appearance questions are swearing they dont judge based on looks.

is it only anons here who give honest answers?

• Like don't be so rude. Like he's just a human being. Like it or not but humans have like feelings and shit. So like next time you see him don't be so mean.

• I'm not mean to him I ignore him and pretend I didn't see it

• No, you're creepy. 😐

• At least I don't stare at people

• Beggars can't be choosers

• I never said I was all that ok?

• I'm just sayin'

What Girls Said 2

• Just don't be mean, ok? He may just think you're pretty or it's by accident. How would you feel if you were looking at someone and they thought to themselves, "Ugh, an ugly girl is staring at me creepily, what do I do..."

• He thinks you look good; just ignore him