Agree or disagree?

Do you agree or disagree with Donald Trumps view on mexicans? Why or why not?

Also do you agree with his desicions towards immigrants?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think Trump is an egotistical ass in general.

I have worked with plenty of men from south of the border and they will work the average American into the ground. Whoever come up with the notion that Mexicans are lazy clearly never spent any time on the job with them.

As for being cut throats and thieves, they are certainly no more so than us.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't know his exact views on said issues but it's Donald Trump so there is a 99.99% chance I fundamentally disagree with him

What Guys Said 6

• I work with a LOT of Mexican immigrants, even some who were illegal.

I don't fault them for coming here; in fact, in their situation I would do the same thing. However, once they come here, our country cannot afford to expend the resources to support them, especially when we have laws that are dedicated to the specific issue of illegal immigration. I believe that we should enforce the laws we have. Now, there is certainly room for an immigration overhaul, but until we have the necessary support structure and programs in place, we should not just grant amnesty to all illegal immigrants.

There is a lot of emotional manipulation used by both sides on this issue, and I do appreciate that Donald Trump speaks his mind. I don't agree with him, but the candor is refreshing. I do not believe that Mexico has a conspiracy to send its "bad" people here. I do think that "bad" people come from Mexico, but so do good people, and of course you won't hear about the good people... now, it is a fact that communities with large concentrations of illegal immigrants have higher crime rates, but I hesitate to attribute this just to the immigrants and not familial or cultural influences.

I used to agree with his type of statements until I started working with immigrants and started seeing them as people with stories and lives rather than just faceless immigrants. You have to understand their frame of mind, which is not malicious, as the Donald implies.

• Um, all I know is that he has my vote.
    Trump '16!

• Disagree. He's an idiot. The economy would falter if our illegal immigrant population was gone. I'm not saying that we should just ignore it and leave it as is, but we need to be smart about dealing with it because we are talking about millions of individuals here. Any decision has huge repercussions. Doing things smart is not part of Trumps style.

• No because I'm not an idiotic racist

• donald trump is boss

• yes. he was talking about illegals.

What Girls Said 4

• No I don't. Africans are just as likely to bring in drugs and rape as mexicans but he attacked mexicans because he would probably get shot if he attacked the black people. what he said is NOT TRUE!!!

• Well el chapo has him scared i believe hell die one day bc of him sooner or later since he's always threatening and buying people over

• I have no problems with Mexicans at all, but I don't hear any news about tons of African's illegally living in the US and border hopping.

*Like I said, I have no problems with Mexicans and am definitely not trying to be an asshole towards them when I say this even if it sounds like I am.*

• What is his opinion on Mexicans?

• That theyre lazy and bad people pretty much. Just a lot of stuff

• Hmm, I'll do a little research on the subject and get back to you in a few. :)

• Mkay (:

• Agree basically

• To a degree yes I agree with Donald Trump, however I think it would've been best if he didn't the generalize and just said "some" Mexicans are committing the crimes that he mentioned.