If you wrote a book, what would it be about?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess I'd write a story all about how my life got flipped-turned upside down. It'd start in west Philadelphia where I was born and raised. I spent most of my days on the playground, you know just chillin' out, maxin', relaxin' all cool, and all shootin' some b-ball outside of the school. Then one day a couple of guys who were up to no good started making trouble in my neighborhood. I got into one little fight and my mom got scared so she said ''You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air''. I begged and pleaded with her day after day but she packed my suit case and sent me on my way. She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket, so I put my walkman on and said ''I might as well kick it''. So that's how it all started, and I can recall about 148 wacky adventures I got myself into thanks to my mischievous ways.

What Girls Said 5

• probably fictional crime/mystery or romance/tragedy in a noir setting.

• About reminding young forever but dealing with the disadvantage of watching the years go by and your closed ones dying.

• I was a writer in high school and I thought about writing a fiction novel about life in Miami. I had written out ideas and everything but I realized writing wasn't my calling.

• Sex and sky

• Hmm... I don't know probably a romance

What Guys Said 4

• I actually am writing a book of poetry at the moment I hope to get published years down the road lol.

As for more of the novel type book which probably what you are referring to I would and maybe will try my hand at writing a Noir/hard boiled story. Since I love Noir it is my favorite genre of books and movies

• What do I think about.

• "How to cheat on your girlfriend"

• About how unpleasant life is in rough neighborhoods