Guys, What is the craziest sunburn you ever got?

I just got home from Cape Cod but I have this sunburn that makes my back look like a partial tiger

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I've had real bad sunburn but the craziest was just a few days ago. I was on a tractor all day with no shirt on so I got mild/bad sunburn on my back and shoulders. Some dead skin but no big deal. But the next day I was bailing straw all day in the heat and got sweaty as sweaty gets. Like soaked through all your clothes sweaty. Then that night when I was finally done, I came in and took my shirt off and I had quarter sized sweat bubbles all over my back and shoulders cuz the sweat couldn't get out the dead burnt skin. It looked pretty messed up

0|0
    0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Yup, when I was 7 I forgot my sun-screen while I was at the beach.. which resulted in me getting a permanent tan from the sun it seems i1127.photobucket.com/.../IMGP1426-1.jpg i1127.photobucket.com/.../IMGP1428-1.jpg nooooooo/scared for lyfe

0|2
    0|1
  • I am a real honkey. When I was 7, I went to Acapulco Mexico and got second degree burns over my arms and legs and back from the sun. These are the kinds with blisters. When I was 25, I did get a small second degree burn on my shoulders.

www.imagekb.com/2-degree-sunburn

0|0
    0|0
  • I was camping in Joshua Tree. I went two or three days without sunscreen. Why, you might ask? Because I was STUPID.

In the end, my skin was cracked and leaking all kinds of fluids. Eventually I got wise and decided maybe I'm not Superman and thus vulnerable to the sun's rays.

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually it wasn't crazy as in bad but crazy in a good way on how it turned out, but I rode bikes with my friend who lives out in the country here in Kansas to Cheney lake on a hot summer day I just had on shorts and shoes no shirt or anything and we rode about 10-15 miles to the lake from his farm. And got picked up and take home after we got there, but the next day I had the perfect bronze colored tan no burning it was crazy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was about age 10 went to a 4th July family picnic i got a sunburn cause i was wading in water in this deep creek and i got very sick like seasick feeling went to bed and couldn't see no fireworks with my family

0|1
    0|0
  • It would have to be when I was fishing with my buddies and drank a little too much then knocked out shirtless. I got burnt really bad that when I went into work everyone was like WHOAAAAA!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was wearing a casual slippers and the temperature was 42 degree Celsius so when I return home 🏠 my slippers strips pattern was drawn on my foot 😠 I hate it

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was a kid, my little sister put sun block on my back, and somehow I missed her only doing 3 horizontal swipes, because I looked like I was a zebra after that day.

0|0
    0|0
  • What is sunburn?

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 years ago i was in Bosnia and got the worst sunburn ever after a visit at the pool, couldn't sleep normaly anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • My craziest sunburn was shortly after leaving Cedar Point two years ago and having a massive sunburn on my neck that lasted for a couple of days.

0|0
    0|0
  • I went to the beach with my mom and her friend, we were there all day I had sunblock on but perhaps it wasn't strong enough, I was so sunburnt I was almost tomato red, and I was pealing for a while.

0|0
    0|0
  • Huh. What is this... sun-burn of which you speak?

0|0
    0|0
  • None, my awesome Asian skin doesn't allow me to burn xD

0|0
    0|0