Guys, What is the craziest sunburn you ever got?

I just got home from Cape Cod but I have this sunburn that makes my back look like a partial tiger

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I've had real bad sunburn but the craziest was just a few days ago. I was on a tractor all day with no shirt on so I got mild/bad sunburn on my back and shoulders. Some dead skin but no big deal. But the next day I was bailing straw all day in the heat and got sweaty as sweaty gets. Like soaked through all your clothes sweaty. Then that night when I was finally done, I came in and took my shirt off and I had quarter sized sweat bubbles all over my back and shoulders cuz the sweat couldn't get out the dead burnt skin. It looked pretty messed up

Sponsored

What Guys Said 14

• Yup, when I was 7 I forgot my sun-screen while I was at the beach.. which resulted in me getting a permanent tan from the sun it seems i1127.photobucket.com/.../IMGP1426-1.jpg i1127.photobucket.com/.../IMGP1428-1.jpg nooooooo/scared for lyfe

• I am a real honkey. When I was 7, I went to Acapulco Mexico and got second degree burns over my arms and legs and back from the sun. These are the kinds with blisters. When I was 25, I did get a small second degree burn on my shoulders.

www.imagekb.com/2-degree-sunburn

• I was camping in Joshua Tree. I went two or three days without sunscreen. Why, you might ask? Because I was STUPID.

In the end, my skin was cracked and leaking all kinds of fluids. Eventually I got wise and decided maybe I'm not Superman and thus vulnerable to the sun's rays.

• Actually it wasn't crazy as in bad but crazy in a good way on how it turned out, but I rode bikes with my friend who lives out in the country here in Kansas to Cheney lake on a hot summer day I just had on shorts and shoes no shirt or anything and we rode about 10-15 miles to the lake from his farm. And got picked up and take home after we got there, but the next day I had the perfect bronze colored tan no burning it was crazy.

• I was about age 10 went to a 4th July family picnic i got a sunburn cause i was wading in water in this deep creek and i got very sick like seasick feeling went to bed and couldn't see no fireworks with my family

• It would have to be when I was fishing with my buddies and drank a little too much then knocked out shirtless. I got burnt really bad that when I went into work everyone was like WHOAAAAA!!!

• When I was wearing a casual slippers and the temperature was 42 degree Celsius so when I return home 🏠 my slippers strips pattern was drawn on my foot 😠 I hate it

• When I was a kid, my little sister put sun block on my back, and somehow I missed her only doing 3 horizontal swipes, because I looked like I was a zebra after that day.

• What is sunburn?

• 3 years ago i was in Bosnia and got the worst sunburn ever after a visit at the pool, couldn't sleep normaly anymore

• My craziest sunburn was shortly after leaving Cedar Point two years ago and having a massive sunburn on my neck that lasted for a couple of days.

• I went to the beach with my mom and her friend, we were there all day I had sunblock on but perhaps it wasn't strong enough, I was so sunburnt I was almost tomato red, and I was pealing for a while.

• Huh. What is this... sun-burn of which you speak?

• None, my awesome Asian skin doesn't allow me to burn xD