For Christians: what saves you and gets you to heaven?

Use scripture if you can.

• Living a sinless life as much as you can with Faith In what Jesus did can earn you way into heaven.
  • People who are generally good wether they believe or not will make it to heaven
  • It is only faith and trust in what Jesus did for me on the cross that gets me into heaven, not my works. His gift is free if only I believe..
  • I am going to hell because I have sinned to much
  • Even if I believe in what jesus did for me, if my life shows little to no works it is proof i was never really saved.
  • Living a sinless life as much as you can without Faith In what Jesus did can earn you way into heaven.

Most Helpful Girl

• Accepting the free gift of grace through Jesus' Death, Burial and Resurrection which atoned for the sin of every person, but it is those who accept the works of Jesus. The "works" or good acts of service come after the person has accepted Jesus sacrifice on the cross. 1 John 1:9 talks about being Saved by Grace that it is not of works; therefore good works cannot get us to Heaven. Jesus himself told multitudes of people that it was so easy that a child could understand it, which is why he never turned away children.

Most Helpful Guy

• "If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved." Romans 10:9-10

“For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life” - John 3:16.

What Girls Said 2

• I believe that you have to feed the hungry, clothe the naked, befriend the lonely, protect the persecuted, give water to the thirsty and house the homeless to go to heaven. That is what Jesus said in the bible.

• Jesus basically.

What Guys Said 3

• It's not about what you do. It's about believing in Jesus and asking him into your heart. If you truly do this, you will live for him by trying to be good. But it's whether he is in your heart or not that gets you into heaven

• Living according to the bible and how god would want you to live, as well as being born again.

Also it is impossible to live a sinless life the best you can do is live the best you can while committing the least amount you can.

• it's a fixed number of 44000. think about it, if god's original plan was for humans to be in heaven-then what is the point of the earth?