Family or Friends?

For me, it's definitely family! I'm more closer to my mum than my friends :) How about you?
Family or Friends?

Most Helpful Guy

• Family. I have a great family and good relationships with all of them. I also have great friends but not many of them and if I had to choose (like now ;-)) I'd go with my family. However, there' s one big exception: it's not exactly "friends" but my girlfriend is definitely the most important person in my life. Although I trust other people very much too, there's nobody I can rely on so much as on her. And she's also the only person in my life except from my parents who loves me as unconditionally as, well, my parents.

Most Helpful Girl

• Technically speaking, I'm more closer to my friends if compared to my family members. But then, I don't really talk about everything with my friends, only one of them, I talk a lot more to people online. Weird huh.

What Guys Said 5

• Friends. No brainer. Reason?

My family has been to me what friends are to most people, there when THEY want YOU. But not there when you NEED them.

I chose my friends wisely, which has saved me from a lot of hurt and pain my family has caused. I can easily go to my friends for anything, family is iffy. My friends accept my sexuality and gender identity as transsexual. My family gives me shit, tells me I'll go to hell, and some have even disowned me. My friends are ones I can go to when sad, angry, depressed, or just about to cry and spill my soul. My family tells me to go away unless I'm happy and smiling.

So friends are who I chose anyday.

Now my brothers are the ONLY family I truly love and respect and care for and will literally catch, hold, and kiss an active grenade for.

• I could be closer to a friend unfortunately my family was never a closeness
    the ones they are now deceased i was some what close to my mom she
    since passed 11 years ago ,

• Neither really
    Only peep I'm close to is my girlfriend
    drifted away from friends and family over the years

• My 2 "friends" are my brothers

• Well my cousin he's my only best friend

What Girls Said 9

• Friends. Friend's don't abuse you or mistreat you cause they know you will drop them if they do. Family abuse you and mistreat you cause they know you are stuck with them.

• Neither? I dislike my family and I have no close friends.

• Friends. I could never see most of my family again and be perfectly fine with it.

• Family. My true friends are also family.

• Neither closer to friends or family. However my family is more important than whoever my 'friends' are.

• i'm not super close to either.

• Friends (assuming by family you mean blood relatives).

• Both. Although lately it's been my co-workers.

• I prefer my friends lol