What name would you never give your kids?

what names do you refuse to give your children i think my top picks are
1-Felicia
2-Chase
3-Steve

What name would you never give your kids?

• irregardless not having kids!
    24% (7)22% (2)24% (9)Vote
  • don't really have any
    17% (5)22% (2)18% (7)Vote
  • the button goes click click click!
    59% (17)56% (5)58% (22)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
15|14

Most Helpful Girl

• Any name that is ghetto I am not a fan of.

-Porsha
    -Quintrinna
    -Say Quan
    -Shanaysha
    -Saheem
    Etc.

0|1
    1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would give my kids original names since it takes away from a name when lots of people have the same name. An i'm sure that they will be happy that i gave a damn and cared enough to be creative since no person is really the same so why shouldn't there names be different too.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• I could never name a daughter of mine Alice, I've met three horrible bitches in my life with that name, just awful people... the worst associations that can be o_o

0|1
    0|0
  • I would never name my children after things, places, directions or something were you need to look carefully at every single letter, before you even dare to try and pronounce it, and chances are you're wrong anyways.
    Just things like Hazel, Hayzlee, Winter Rose, East, Flower, Aislee, Archer, Kingston, Dijon, Ya'Hayness, China, Daphne, Audi, Heavenleigh, Royce, Violina, Cherry, Blue or fucking Hashtag! I mean, do you hate your kid? Stop it! Not that I would ever give my kid an American name, but still.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bob
    Kacey
    Anna
    Ashley
    Britney
    Taylor
    Jamar

1|1
    0|0
  • Bob
    Gordon
    Dorcas
    Amol
    Anil
    Manoj
    Manohar

Patricia
    Delphine
    Frieda
    Mrunali
    Mamta
    Yasmeen (I met two girls in my life who were named Yasmeen, both hated me and were pain in the neck)

0|0
    0|0
    • the first two names sounds like someones name Bob Gordon but i kinda like the name Yasmeen :) dont hate me haha i just notice it has meen in it Yasmean!

• I used to like that name too... Until I met those two mean girls 😢
      Nah, I don't hate you, don't worry 😜😂😂 👍

• Lol! Bob gordon does sound like someone's full name x)

• Barbara
    Gwen
    Mark
    John
    Shamiqua

0|0
    0|0
    • Barbara sounds like a old lady's name i don't think i mind the name Gwen the rest i agree john is used way to much hence john doe

• Same as @Shaenielson
    I also wouldn't give them extremly original names like "Bob"
    Also the name Felicia comes from the Latin adjective Felix which means happy. So it is not a "ghetto" name. I don't know if that was your reason on not wanting to use it but I want to inform people that most "ghetto" names are actually European or African. Some people may think that it is "ghetto" since it is a foreign name on a black person, which is the wrong way of thinking.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont know aht the button does.. but i just made it click click click..

0|0
    0|0
  • Altair and Anastasia

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't name a kid after an animal I've had or know. I have a girl dog named Lucy and I see people with their kids calling them Lucy. Or my ex's sister named her kid Nola and I had a cat named Nola. Lol if I named my kid after an animal I would constantly want to say "sit girl!" "Stay boy".

0|0
    0|0
  • It wouldn't make sense to give them English names.

0|0
    0|0
  • Italian names

0|0
    0|0
  • Chad or Madison

0|0
    0|0
    • i was going to say chad and not that you mention Madison... i don't really like it either

• yeah, too common nowadays and i don't like how it sounds

• Rita, fck I know of one person with this name and I have a terrible experience with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Felicia for sure. I feel so bad about that name

Sequoya
    Brendan
    Brice (yuck)
    John

0|0
    0|0
    • i think i might rate Brenda higher then Felicia just curious why the yuck after Brice knew a guy with that name?

What Guys Said 13

• Well I'm Swiss so it would be mostly those really super old-fashioned German and Swiss names. I'm not sure if it will tell you much if I write them down because as a non-native speaker, you might not feel how terrible and ugly they are as I do. But here we go anyways:
    For girls: Heidi (Swiss) (Yes, I know, in America this one is considered pretty modern but it originally comes from Switzerland and here it's basically the most old-fashioned, hackneyed name ever), Ulrike (German), Heideltraud (Swiss and German), Waltraut (German), Elfriede (German), Hedwig (Swiss and German) etc.
    For guys: Horst (German), RĂ¼diger (German), Ueli (Swiss), Walter (Swiss and German), Friedrich (German), Hermann (Swiss and German), August (Swiss and German), Eugen (Swiss).
    Terrible. Everything really, really terrible.

I don't know as many ugly English (American) names but I few that I really don't like are Cooper, Bradley, Parker, Conner, Brendan or yes, Chase. I haven't really stumbled upon too many really ugly American girl names. There some that I don't like very much but they're not outright ugly in my opinion.

0|1
    0|0
    • i herd a few of these names and some sound really foreign to me i agree with the U. S names you listed

• Show All
    • Bladley cooper

• Lol i meant bradley cooper

• I once read a question where a guy wanted to name his daughter 'Jennatalia' because he liked both Jenna and Natalia... I mean like come on dude seriously...

2|1
    0|0
  • cocksucker would definitely be off the list

0|0
    0|0
  • Northwest like Kanye and Kim -_-

0|0
    0|0
    • lets be honest they do this shit on purpose celebrity having a kid ok lets name him something ridiculous so everyone will talk about it and we can get publicity but do they ever think of the kid some of those kid are getting to the age where there like why the fuck did you do this to me

• Haha I totally agree with that. They don't think outside the early publicity, while the kid is still young. But when they grow up, those outrageous names will not make things easy for these kids.

• Dick is about the only one I can think of.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cunty fucknugget

0|1
    0|0
  • Adolf and Hitler come to mind

1|0
    0|0
    • i would agree but i think its obvious but still you know there is at lest one asshole out there who's willing

• I think they've outlawed it actually lol

• i heard of that i think they outlawed Saddam as well but only in there own country's i think there are a few more outlawed names i think there is a video on them somewhere

• Joseph it is the worst male name ever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lucifer
    Isabelle
    Shaqueefa

0|0
    0|0
  • Clayton Koufax Robinson piazza

FYI I don't think irregardless is a word

0|0
    0|0
    • Clayton yea i agree Koufax sounds like a rich white guys last name and irregardless is in the Urban Dictionary good enough for me :)

• What's your name OP?

0|0
    0|0
  • Chair Table Lamp Door Johnson McGee

0|0
    0|0
  • Already named my kid Krishna

0|0
    0|0