I don't know what to feel right now?

My father whom I had a very tumultuous relationship with passed away about an hour ago. I'm somewhat lost.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry for you loss.

I don't you didn't have much of a relationship with him so you don't know how to feel.

I wish you all of the best.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry for your loss man. Sometimes you don't realize what you have with someone until they are gone. I think the biggest thing is that sometimes, you have to realize that we are all just people, going through life, figuring stuff out as we go. The mistakes we make are ours, and we have to own that, but we have to look past the bad and see the good, because otherwise we will drown in our collective failure.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• No one close to me died so I don't know how your felling but I'm sorry for your loss, may your father rest in peace.

• it'll be ok. you're 34 years old. not like you need a father at that age anymore anyway